Urban Decay Pro Essential Brush Stash Bag uploaded by Katherine Anne C.

BY URBAN DECAY #25 in Makeup Brush Sets

Just because you’re on the go doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice form for function. Urban Decay introduces the UD Pro Essential Brush Stash. Ideal for travel, yet suitable for everyday use, this must-have set features five of UD’s pro-quality, cruelty-free brushes, plus the perfect bag.

Easy on the eyes AND the environment, UD Pro Brushes feature super-soft, synthetic hair made from recycled plastic bottles. It mimics real hair—from the feel to the pickup and laydown. Another plus: Synthetic brush hair doesn’t hold on to gross bacteria the way porous animal hair can, so it’s easier to clean and more hygienic. And the brushed gunmetal handles are made from recycled aluminum. This amazing brush kit has all the basics covered—from foundation and concealer to shadow and blush.

This set features five of UD’s iconic, artist-quality brushes:

Complexion:

A must-have tool for concealing flaws, The Finger Brush provides the perfect finger-like control with the blown-out stippling effect of a brush.
The densely packed shape of the Optical Blurring Brush distributes foundation evenly, buffing to a natural, soft-focus, airbrushed finish. Also great for contouring, blush or anything that needs a blurred-out effect.

Eye:

Made for applying and blending eye color, the Iconic Eyeshadow Brush is the perfect all-around eye brush.
The Flat Eyeshadow Brush works great for all-over color or precise shading. Try it wet! Also perfect for applying highlight shades on the brow bone.

Blush:

The soft and angled Diffusing Blush Brush provides a diffused wash of color on the cheeks. It’s fluffy enough for softly blending out color, yet angled to sculpt the perfect cheekbones.

To keep your makeup tools protected, this set includes UD’s Urban Tool Carryall. Like a bag and a travel cup in one, it’s the perfect travel accoutrement for all your makeup tools. Shaped like a cup on the bottom, it stands up on any flat surface. Unzip the angled top half of the bag and fold it down to keep everything accessible while you work your magic.

kayla P.
Having all my brushes is really needed in my life I don’t know what I would do if didn’t have these brushes to help put my face on I would probably look like a monster with a melted face if I didn’t have my brushes
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Leighanna C.
I have this set of makeup brushes and I like using them, I feel that these brushes are just the right texture. I have tried a lot of brushes, expensive and cheap and I feel that brushes are a hit or miss, you really get what you pay for in most cases.
Stormy S.
Laird Hill, TX
I love this brush set because it has all the essentials to do your makeup flawlessly and professional looking. They are of good quality and wash out wmeasy. While being a little pricey they are of very good quality and last a LONG time!
Sarah J.
Lorain
I'm obsessed with this brush set. I use it with makeup applications with my clients and I have a set for my own personal use. They wash great, never any loss of fibers and they have a great application. The storage pouch is great as well, and easy to clean when needed as well.
Asalah K.
Out of all the brushes i used these are my favorite. They are very nice used with makeup and give amazing look. I wash these brushes many times and they still are like bran new. Great quality brushes!!!
Melissa P.
Whitmore Lake, MI
Love these brushes. Easy to use and great quality. Work on all parts of the idea to contour and shade with shadows. Can even do eyeliner with them. Affordable and nice bang for your buck. Would buy again.
Geraldy G.
Arlington
This kit of many different types of brushes is an absolute amazing product. It helps with pretty much anything. Foundation, concealer, brows, eyes, etc. it has you covered. I would absolutely buy this product again in the future.
April B.
Brandon
Love this set!! From the contour brush to the eyeshadow brush, they are all perfect. I won't use any other brushes when applying my make-up... Urban Decay has me spoiled.
Jacqueline R.
missouri city
All brushes are somewhat the same but some don't really pick up the product very well like these ...they aren't to expensive which is good and also give you a good look
Katherine Anne C.
Abu Dhabi
Urban Decay Pro Essential Brush Stash Bag i have this brush set over a year ago so its so lovely and pretty but i never used the tooth brush one the maybelline ones cause I don't know how to use it so can Anyone tell me how to use it?? And does it blend the product well on the face like concealer foundation etc???
Mariant R.
Panamá City, PTY
Cual esa diferencia entre este set y el de las naked3
Yessica G.
I've been looking for a new brand set of brushes, i need something that wont be to much and leaving skin smooth. Any suggestions??
Tammy N Marianna T.
Litchfield, OH
Is it over priced ? Been looking for some new good brushes !!
Are these brushes full size or travel size? Different reviews say different things. :)