Urban Decay Pro Essential Brush Stash Bag uploaded by Hannah C.Urban Decay Pro Essential Brush Stash Bag uploaded by Katherine Anne C.

BY URBAN DECAY #51 in Makeup Brush Sets

Just because you’re on the go doesn’t mean you have to sacrifice form for function. Urban Decay introduces the UD Pro Essential Brush Stash. Ideal for travel, yet suitable for everyday use, this must-have set features five of UD’s pro-quality, cruelty-free brushes, plus the perfect bag.

Easy on the eyes AND the environment, UD Pro Brushes feature super-soft, synthetic hair made from recycled plastic bottles. It mimics real hair—from the feel to the pickup and laydown. Another plus: Synthetic brush hair doesn’t hold on to gross bacteria the way porous animal hair can, so it’s easier to clean and more hygienic. And the brushed gunmetal handles are made from recycled aluminum. This amazing brush kit has all the basics covered—from foundation and concealer to shadow and blush.

This set features five of UD’s iconic, artist-quality brushes:

Complexion:

A must-have tool for concealing flaws, The Finger Brush provides the perfect finger-like control with the blown-out stippling effect of a brush.
The densely packed shape of the Optical Blurring Brush distributes foundation evenly, buffing to a natural, soft-focus, airbrushed finish. Also great for contouring, blush or anything that needs a blurred-out effect.

Eye:

Made for applying and blending eye color, the Iconic Eyeshadow Brush is the perfect all-around eye brush.
The Flat Eyeshadow Brush works great for all-over color or precise shading. Try it wet! Also perfect for applying highlight shades on the brow bone.

Blush:

The soft and angled Diffusing Blush Brush provides a diffused wash of color on the cheeks. It’s fluffy enough for softly blending out color, yet angled to sculpt the perfect cheekbones.

To keep your makeup tools protected, this set includes UD’s Urban Tool Carryall. Like a bag and a travel cup in one, it’s the perfect travel accoutrement for all your makeup tools. Shaped like a cup on the bottom, it stands up on any flat surface. Unzip the angled top half of the bag and fold it down to keep everything accessible while you work your magic.

Sarah J.
Lorain, OH
I'm obsessed with this brush set. I use it with makeup applications with my clients and I have a set for my own personal use. They wash great, never any loss of fibers and they have a great application. The storage pouch is great as well, and easy to clean when needed as well.
Asalah K.
Out of all the brushes i used these are my favorite. They are very nice used with makeup and give amazing look. I wash these brushes many times and they still are like bran new. Great quality brushes!!!
kayla P.
Having all my brushes is really needed in my life I don’t know what I would do if didn’t have these brushes to help put my face on I would probably look like a monster with a melted face if I didn’t have my brushes
April B.
Brandon
Love this set!! From the contour brush to the eyeshadow brush, they are all perfect. I won't use any other brushes when applying my make-up... Urban Decay has me spoiled.
Jacqueline R.
Missouri city, TX
All brushes are somewhat the same but some don't really pick up the product very well like these ...they aren't to expensive which is good and also give you a good look
Kamari B.
Rochester, NY
Love this brush set I bring it with me while I travel and it's very soft not many brushes to tote around just the right amount. Did I tell you how soft they are!?!
Brittany M.
Carteret, NJ
I love the face brushes in this set but the eye shadow brushes are a bit lacking. It seems like they don’t pick up pigment as well as my Sephora brushes and it’s frustrating when I want a more dramatic look. If you only do soft makeup on the eyes it should be fine, otherwise I wouldn’t bother with the eye shadow brushes. The foundation brush gives a nice flawless finish and I love the blurring concealer brush- it is the perfect size for getting in the inner corners and really diffuses the concealer nicely.
Denise W.
Washington, DC
I had to buy the set. I feel in love.. All the brushes were needed. I bought them at Sephora. I did go way over budget for them but it was worth it. I use them with some of my sponges and my look is flawless. everything gets blended and just glide on smooth
Angeline L.
Portland, ME
You can do so many things with the few brushes that are included in this set. It truly is the "pro essential brush stash". They'll last you awhile and are super easy to clean. They're amazing for those who are just starting out in the make up world!
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
i was in for a surprise with these brushes they ended up working just as good as my everyday brushes i use these as my travel brushes now when i go out of town or go to a sleep over these are easy to fit in your purse or travel bag they work out really well.
Katherine Anne C.
Abu Dhabi
Urban Decay Pro Essential Brush Stash Bag i have this brush set over a year ago so its so lovely and pretty but i never used the tooth brush one the maybelline ones cause I don't know how to use it so can Anyone tell me how to use it?? And does it blend the product well on the face like concealer foundation etc???
Mariant R.
Panamá City, PTY
Cual esa diferencia entre este set y el de las naked3
Yessica G.
I've been looking for a new brand set of brushes, i need something that wont be to much and leaving skin smooth. Any suggestions??
Tammy N Marianna T.
Litchfield, OH
Is it over priced ? Been looking for some new good brushes !!
Are these brushes full size or travel size? Different reviews say different things. :)