BY URBAN DECAY

Whether you make your living doing makeup or you’re just makeup-obsessed, you know the right brushes can make ALL the difference. And our UD Pro Diffusing Highlighter Brush is the ultimate blend of form and function. We designed it for a sheer highlight or popping strobe. The smaller shape allows for both a precise, controlled application, and a diffused effect.

Our pro-quality, cruelty-free brushes are easy on the eyes AND the environment. The brushed gunmetal handles are made from recycled aluminum, and the super-soft, synthetic hair (made from recycled plastic bottles) mimics real hair—from the feel to the pickup and laydown. Another plus: Synthetic brush hair doesn’t hold on to gross bacteria the way porous animal hair can, so it’s easier to clean and more hygienic.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• I'm in desperate need of a highlighter brush, is this a g...1 Answers
  • Is this brush a good match for the flushed palette? 1 Answers
Urban Decay Pro Diffusing Highlighter Brush
  • "I use this for my eyebrows and my contour & oh lady's is the best brushes that you can all ever buyđź‘Ť" in 13 reviews
crystal r.
Hey guys omg I just got a new becca highlighter but it broke anyways I have to apply is with a highlighter brush but the one I want is theUrban Decay Pro Diffusing Highlighter Brush! Please try it guys please like its the best thing I ever had im cerial.
Shasha S.
Caitlin L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I don’t honestly do a lot of highlighting or fussy makeup techniques- I just can’t find the time, so this brush is wasted on me these days. It’s super soft though. Too pricey for what I would need it for in my daily routine anymore. Worth washing, taking care of and reusing for long term use!
Emily A.
This is my favorite highlighter brush ever. It allows the highlighter powder to stay on and make it to my skin without falling off and absorbing into the brush. The brush head is so smooth and soft. This feels like a really well made brush and has held up for months of hard use!
Zoe J.
Columbia, MD
Hey loves,

First and foremost I’m not really a fan of paying a lot for brushes especially single brushes (not in a set) I feel like it’s a waste of money. This brush is kinda pricy. I like it to blend out my highlight/ concealer under my eyes. Not a bad brush. Does it’s job. Just not a good price. Do not recommend.
Salenna W.
I don’t use to many brushes in my makeup routine but a highlighter brush is essential. I found that this brush worked perfectly. It was very soft and the handle was easy to hold. It also matched well with my other brushes because the design is simple and minimalistic. Definitely recommending this to my friends.
Brandi C.
Odenton
This brush is the best for putting your highlighter on. It blends it in and it is also soft on your skin. This brush is affordable and you will be satisfied with the results. So everyone should try it , you won’t be disappointed
Janie M.
New Hudson
I love this brush. I use it for my highlighter and I am always happy with the result. The brush is pricey but definitely worth it if you use highlighter on a regular basis. If not, I would recommend going with a cheaper brush.
Therese S.
The brush is the best highlighting brush for a NATURAL GLOW! While it isnt the cheapest brush around, I’ve never found anything like it, and it’s never fallen apart in the almost 3 years i’ve had it! The brush diffuses any kind of highlight right into the skin and gives you that luminous “i woke up this way” glow that looks super natural, super healthy, and incredibly gorgeous! It’s a beautiful brush, and a staple in my personal/professional kit!
Katelyn E.
Fayetteville
I liked this diffusing brush but for the price tag I feel like there are other options on the market that work just as good. It does the job but for the higher price tag I can’t justify giving it higher in stars.
Natalie G.
Calgary, AB
Is this brush a good match for the flushed palette?
Ariel D.
Orlando, FL
I'm in desperate need of a highlighter brush, is this a good brush?