Urban Decay Pro Contour Shapeshifter Brush uploaded by Jennifer C.Urban Decay Pro Contour Shapeshifter Brush uploaded by Paige M.

BY URBAN DECAY #67 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Ready to take your contouring skills to the next level? The UD Pro Contour Shapeshifter Brush was specifically developed to use with Naked Skin Shapeshifter (our triple-purpose kit that contains everything you need to contour, color-correct and highlight). This double-ended brush features a domed brush on one end for contouring, color-correcting and blending, plus a large fan brush on the other end for highlighting. It’s the ultimate blend of form and function.

Mastering contouring techniques takes practice, and using the right tools makes all the difference. No matter what look you’re going for, the UD Pro Contour Shapeshifter Brush has you covered. The domed brush makes it easy to lay down a lot of product and blend out the edges. Think of it as a mini version our UD Pro Optical Blurring Brush. Stipple on color to get the payoff you desire, then buff the edges to diffuse. The fan brush lays down just the right amount of highlighter for that flawless, glowy, “I woke up like this” look.

Like all of our brushes, our UD Pro Contour Shapeshifter Brush is artist-quality and cruelty-free. Plus, it’s easy on the eyes AND the environment. The brushed gunmetal handle is made from recycled aluminum, and the super-soft, synthetic hair (made from recycled plastic bottles) mimics real hair—from the feel to the pickup and laydown. Another bonus: Synthetic brush hair doesn’t hold on to gross bacteria the way porous animal hair can, so it’s easier to clean and more hygienic.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Urban Decay Pro Contour Shapeshifter Brush
  • "Ud is one of the trusted and amazing brand..this brush is so soft and it blends really good..it is so easy to use...i am loving it...i suggest you guys to try this brush💯 [product:urban-decay-ud-pro-contour-shapeshifter-brush]" in 74 reviews
Colbie N.
Buffalo
Really good for contouring and highlighting. Does amazing work and is better than most brushes. I use this to do my contour and it comes out amazing. The blending is really good. I love this brush so much and would recommend to anyone. I would but again.
Hailee W.
Fort Lauderdale
This brush is AMAZING! Super soft and not too stiff, which I love! I bought this brush from ulta and I use it pretty much everyday. I originally was using a sephora brush, but it was much too stiff for me. Would definitely recommend this brush!
Marissa L.
Waterford , MI
I bought this about a month ago and it does exactly what it is made for extremely well! It’s super soft and definitely a good quality however I need some more practice to use this brush as easily as I’d like. Absolutely worth the money though!
Ashlea S.
Nixa
By far my favorite brush in my bag! It is so soft and makes the face look so good and flawless. It doesn’t weigh in the face and doesn’t end up brushing off most the makeup you’ve done. I love love this brush and will always have it in my bag.
Amanda B.
Cedarburg
I like the density of the one side and the fan side is great for highlighter application. I’ve only used it a few times and I got it for half price so it was a great value for me. I don’t know if I would have paid full price for this brush.
Maddie 🌸.
My favorite brush! I love the fan part for highlighting my face it gives me a perfect natural glow everytime. And the other side helps me get a perfect contour line and blends beautifully!
Kelsey P.
Burkburnett
I only gave this a three because I do not use it that much, I have a different brush I use for contouring and when I do use this brush it’s for highlighter and other powders like so. It is very soft and reliable though
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
Great product. It’s works wonders and I would purchase again after my first time using it. It’s very gentle and has a reasonable price. I bought this product from Sephora and I would totally recommend this to others!
jenni r.
decatur
I would 10/10 recommend this product! It picks up highlights so good and leaves it pigmented great on my skin as well as my friends skin! I think for the price it’s very satisfyingly!
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
Wasn't a big fan of this brush I feel that you can get better brushes that are softer I didn't feel the bristles on this were very soft and a lot fell out while putting high lighter on
Bibi R.
Is this brush for applying highlighter?
Alecia K.
Is this worth $40?
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
Is it really worth it???
Naiomi D.
Philadelphia, PA
What is the bottom side for ?
Lesley S.
Sacramento, CA
Can I use this for my highlighter?