Urban Decay Pro Contour Shapeshifter Brush uploaded by Jennifer C.Urban Decay Pro Contour Shapeshifter Brush uploaded by Paige M.

BY URBAN DECAY #60 in Facial Makeup Brushes

Ready to take your contouring skills to the next level? The UD Pro Contour Shapeshifter Brush was specifically developed to use with Naked Skin Shapeshifter (our triple-purpose kit that contains everything you need to contour, color-correct and highlight). This double-ended brush features a domed brush on one end for contouring, color-correcting and blending, plus a large fan brush on the other end for highlighting. It’s the ultimate blend of form and function.

Mastering contouring techniques takes practice, and using the right tools makes all the difference. No matter what look you’re going for, the UD Pro Contour Shapeshifter Brush has you covered. The domed brush makes it easy to lay down a lot of product and blend out the edges. Think of it as a mini version our UD Pro Optical Blurring Brush. Stipple on color to get the payoff you desire, then buff the edges to diffuse. The fan brush lays down just the right amount of highlighter for that flawless, glowy, “I woke up like this” look.

Like all of our brushes, our UD Pro Contour Shapeshifter Brush is artist-quality and cruelty-free. Plus, it’s easy on the eyes AND the environment. The brushed gunmetal handle is made from recycled aluminum, and the super-soft, synthetic hair (made from recycled plastic bottles) mimics real hair—from the feel to the pickup and laydown. Another bonus: Synthetic brush hair doesn’t hold on to gross bacteria the way porous animal hair can, so it’s easier to clean and more hygienic.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Is this brush for applying highlighter?4 Answers
  • Does this bounce back well after it's been washed? Does it shed?1 Answers
  • É bom? Vale a pena?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "Ud is one of the trusted and amazing brand..this brush is so soft and it blends really good..it is so easy to use...i am loving it...i suggest you guys to try this brush💯 [product:urban-decay-ud-pro-contour-shapeshifter-brush]" in 74 reviews
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product. Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.I love this top most brand.This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.I bought this from walmart store and it is also available in other stores like Fred Meyer,target,walgreens many.......It gives soft texture on skin. I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.Its better to search for offers before buying.Have different shades of color for different skin tones.I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.I am kinda shopholic ;) so love to buy and try different products ,brands and shades.It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.It has smooth  texture.I would definitely buy More n more n more...I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
margot c.
tega cay
I love this brush!!! It’s one of my favorite brushes ever! It blends everything out super nicely and makes the product that you dip the brush in super pigmented and after you use the brush it makes your face look super smooth and perfect!!!
Colbie N.
Buffalo
Really good for contouring and highlighting. Does amazing work and is better than most brushes. I use this to do my contour and it comes out amazing. The blending is really good. I love this brush so much and would recommend to anyone. I would but again.
Srin Y.
This was an absolutely amazing tweezer. One of the best I have ever used! It really made my eyebrows look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good tweezer that works wonders for your eyebrows!
Ashlea S.
Nixa
By far my favorite brush in my bag! It is so soft and makes the face look so good and flawless. It doesn’t weigh in the face and doesn’t end up brushing off most the makeup you’ve done. I love love this brush and will always have it in my bag.
Amanda B.
Cedarburg
I like the density of the one side and the fan side is great for highlighter application. I’ve only used it a few times and I got it for half price so it was a great value for me. I don’t know if I would have paid full price for this brush.
Hailey A.
peoria, az
I really love this brush because I typically use the bottom of it for my foundation and the top small brush for some highlighter or lighter colors to contour my face. It’s very soft and not too long to fit in your make up bag!
Kelsey P.
Burkburnett
I only gave this a three because I do not use it that much, I have a different brush I use for contouring and when I do use this brush it’s for highlighter and other powders like so. It is very soft and reliable though
Taylor 🌹.
Sarasota, FL
Great product. It’s works wonders and I would purchase again after my first time using it. It’s very gentle and has a reasonable price. I bought this product from Sephora and I would totally recommend this to others!
Sara S.
dallas
This brush is amazing it is very soft, this brush is meant for contour but I use it for highlighter it gives out the perfect amount of product I think I will but another one for my contour because I love it so much
Bibi R.
Is this brush for applying highlighter?
Alecia K.
Is this worth $40?
Simona L.
Phillipsburg , NJ
Is it really worth it???
Naiomi D.
Philadelphia, PA
What is the bottom side for ?
Lesley s.
Sacramento, CA
Can I use this for my highlighter?