BY URBAN DECAY #24 in Lip Gloss

James - Hot pink with ultraviolet glow .  How cute is James?!  You have the same favorite color , the same hair , and the same size jeans .  And yet, he s still all man.  Undress him to see if he s emo down below, too. Undress our men with the flick of your wrist!  Inside the cap of our custom tube is a photo of a yummy man.  Tilt the tube back-and-forth to strip them to their undies!    Whether you swoon for a future senator or a tree-hugger, one of our men is sure to please you.  Our guys make awesome gifts for bachelorette parties, baby showers, or b-days. And the gloss?  This formula is so slick and cushiony, you would love it even in a plain ol tube.  Each shade varies in opacity and finish, but all have a sweet creme brulee flavor.  The formula contains Hyaluronic Spheres, known to improve cellular function, preve see more...

Reagan P.
Reagan P.
Inman, SC

I purchased failbait and savage and received scandal as a sample. I have worn both scandal and failbait and love them! The pigment is fantastic! Failbait looks like my natural lip color, so it's nice to just add a little glossy shine to my lip. This product lasts all day until you eat something, which is normal, but cleans off to re-apply with ease. It's not sticky at all which I love, my hair always gets stuck in my lip gloss and this one doesn't. I'm for sure going to be purchasing scandal in the larger size, it has now replace one of my favorite MAC lipsticks!! Thank you urban decay!
Aimee E.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
I really miss theses. James (as seen in the photo) was the first one i bought from this line and got 3 more before they were gone forever. James was an iridescent pink that had a bit of a shift to it with a light pop of pink when worn. The smell reminded me of warm & sweet oatmeal. It went on very easy and although felt thick, it was very hydrating and didn't need much to have a nice effect. I wanted all the colors and came in the most clever packaging ;)
Aja B.
Aja B.
Euless, TX
Ok... This was the first product that I saw on Instagram and HAD TO HAVE IT!! The packaging is just beautiful and sleek! I love the pigment of this lip gloss. I only need one swipe and get full coverage! Is the price a little steep for a lip gloss, yes, but it's worth every single penny! I can't wait to see when the fall colors hit!
Dawn G.
Dawn G.
Elmont, NY
I've used the clear one with the silver sparkles (Julio?). That one is my absolute favorite. The shine and sparkle were insane. It gives my lips a nice, kissable wet look. However, the stickiness was not so cool. My hair always gets stuck to my lips. But the look is worth the stickiness. Hey, I can always wear my hair up, right?
Jequita A.
Jequita A.
Weatherford, OK
This brand has it all! I used to not get very lucky in choosing the right brand of lip gloss. The color would be a little different when I put it compared to how it looked in the bottle or it smelled horrendous even though it looked great and with this product you get true color and it smells amazing! A win for me!
Virginia B.
Virginia B.
Baltic
July 6, 2016, 6:01 p.m.
Review for: Colin- Bright Orange-Y Red
While I really enjoyed the urban decay pocket rocky lip gloss in Colin the fireman, I did not enjoy the prominent bright orange undertones that almost over shined the red overtones. If super-orangeyish red lip gloss is your thing, then this is definitely for you, if it's not though, stay far, far away!!!
Morgann N.
Morgann N.
Battle Ground, WA
This stuff is absolutely AMAZING. Seriously please buy this you will not regret it. I'm ready to buy more I'm super impressed. It's very long lasting and I would 100% recommend it to anyone who likes lip gloss and this stuff goes on amazingly smooth. Just overall everything about it is amazing.
Kelsie L.
Kelsie L.
Youngstown, OH
Love this lip gloss! I got a sample to try and adore it. The shade I had was a perfect "my lips but better" shade that I was so sad when I ran out of. I would definitely repurchase this the next time I go out to the store. It was also not sticky at all which is something I often struggle with
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Hammond, IN
July 10, 2016, 5:43 p.m.
Review for: Colin- Bright Orange-Y Red
I recommend this product because it is very hydrating for the lips. It also leaves a little lip stain. It is okay for its price. I met most of my expect one for this lip gloss . One thing I didn't like was the color. I only say that because it did not match me but I loved the light stain.
Laura C.
Laura C.
Rego Park, NY
This gloss is one of my favorites of all time. The color is just the right amount of translucent, is not too sticky, and feels moisturizing. I am somehow also addicted to the taste and smell. The packaging is adorable, and very durable as well; it has gone everywhere in my purse with me.
Katlyn T.
Katlyn T.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
What's the best thing about this gloss,and apporoximently how often do you have to re apply. Looking for a good gloss
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How are the pigments
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?
Beauty Junkie Expert