BY URBAN DECAY

James - Hot pink with ultraviolet glow .  How cute is James?!  You have the same favorite color , the same hair , and the same size jeans .  And yet, he s still all man.  Undress him to see if he s emo down below, too. Undress our men with the flick of your wrist!  Inside the cap of our custom tube is a photo of a yummy man.  Tilt the tube back-and-forth to strip them to their undies!    Whether you swoon for a future senator or a tree-hugger, one of our men is sure to please you.  Our guys make awesome gifts for bachelorette parties, baby showers, or b-days. And the gloss?  This formula is so slick and cushiony, you would love it even in a plain ol tube.  Each shade varies in opacity and finish, but all have a sweet creme brulee flavor.  The formula contains Hyaluronic Spheres, known to improve cellular function, preve see more...

• Wow I have never seen a lip gloss with a male topper lol that's c...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • What colors does this come in and is it worth the splurge. 1 Answers
Sandy P.
Morrow
Review for: Lip Gloss Jesse Sheer Burgundy Sparkle 27 oz
omg this is I purchased this in Streak. I really like it. It goes on really smooth, it's not tacky or sticky like you experience in other brands, especially when it starts to wear off. I've noticed I grab this first rather than lip balm. My lips are not as chapped as they have been and in these winter months that is so important. I have pale skin so the color does enhance my lips just enough. However, the one problem I have is the smell/taste of it. It smells/tastes really chemically. Almost like strong petroleum jelly or weak motor oil. It's hard to describe. I didn't buy it for the taste/smell but I think this is the one thing that could be improved on.
Reagan P.
Inman, SC

I purchased failbait and savage and received scandal as a sample. I have worn both scandal and failbait and love them! The pigment is fantastic! Failbait looks like my natural lip color, so it's nice to just add a little glossy shine to my lip. This product lasts all day until you eat something, which is normal, but cleans off to re-apply with ease. It's not sticky at all which I love, my hair always gets stuck in my lip gloss and this one doesn't. I'm for sure going to be purchasing scandal in the larger size, it has now replace one of my favorite MAC lipsticks!! Thank you urban decay!
Meredith T.
Review for: Lip Gloss Jesse Sheer Burgundy Sparkle 27 oz
I just love this lip gloss! The shade is beautiful year round, the packaging always makes me laugh, the brush applicator works well, the scent doesn't bother me (reminds me of almonds), and I actually get a lot of compliments when I wear this alone. The only drawback is the stickiness... if your hair isn't pulled back or very short, it WILL stick to your lips (especially in the car if the window is down). In spite of that small issue, it's beautiful and fun and cruelty free, and I don't want to ever run out!
Aja B.
Euless, TX
Ok... This was the first product that I saw on Instagram and HAD TO HAVE IT!! The packaging is just beautiful and sleek! I love the pigment of this lip gloss. I only need one swipe and get full coverage! Is the price a little steep for a lip gloss, yes, but it's worth every single penny! I can't wait to see when the fall colors hit!
Steph V.
Breezewood, PA
Review for: Lip Gloss Jesse Sheer Burgundy Sparkle 27 oz
Urban Decay's Pocket Rocket lip gloss "Jesse" is love at first application. The slim packaging makes this lip gloss fit nicely in a small pocket. The applicator brush makes applying it so easy. This gloss has a wonderful creme brulee flavor that makes it one of my all-time favorite lip glosses. A definite asset in any makeup bag!
Dawn G.
Elmont, NY
I've used the clear one with the silver sparkles (Julio?). That one is my absolute favorite. The shine and sparkle were insane. It gives my lips a nice, kissable wet look. However, the stickiness was not so cool. My hair always gets stuck to my lips. But the look is worth the stickiness. Hey, I can always wear my hair up, right?
Cindy K.
Sicklerville, NJ
Review for: Lip Gloss Jesse Sheer Burgundy Sparkle 27 oz
Urban decay is known for their great products and this is one of them. The shade sheer burgundy sparkle leaves your lips in a "yours but better" kind of state. The gloss has a mild stain and isn't over powering. The gloss itself isn't sticky or runny. It's the perfect texture and lasts longer than an ordinary lip gloss.
Jequita A.
Weatherford, OK
This brand has it all! I used to not get very lucky in choosing the right brand of lip gloss. The color would be a little different when I put it compared to how it looked in the bottle or it smelled horrendous even though it looked great and with this product you get true color and it smells amazing! A win for me!
Virginia B.
Baltic
Review for: Colin- Bright Orange-Y Red
While I really enjoyed the urban decay pocket rocky lip gloss in Colin the fireman, I did not enjoy the prominent bright orange undertones that almost over shined the red overtones. If super-orangeyish red lip gloss is your thing, then this is definitely for you, if it's not though, stay far, far away!!!
Brittney C.
Bergenfield
Review for: Lip Gloss Jesse Sheer Burgundy Sparkle 27 oz
What can i say? urban decay is one of my favorites its on the top of my list I've been buying many things from there for quite a while and its great especially their lip gloss! my cousin who is only 12 buys a whole set of their lip gloss because she's in love with it, i gotta say its pretty great !
Katlyn T.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
What's the best thing about this gloss,and apporoximently how often do you have to re apply. Looking for a good gloss
Angela G.
Bronx, NY
How are the pigments
Shelley G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow I have never seen a lip gloss with a male topper lol that's cute!
Angelica N.
Methuen, MA
What colors does this come in and is it worth the splurge.
Nur A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?