BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

James - Hot pink with ultraviolet glow .  How cute is James?!  You have the same favorite color , the same hair , and the same size jeans .  And yet, he s still all man.  Undress him to see if he s emo down below, too. Undress our men with the flick of your wrist!  Inside the cap of our custom tube is a photo of a yummy man.  Tilt the tube back-and-forth to strip them to their undies!    Whether you swoon for a future senator or a tree-hugger, one of our men is sure to please you.  Our guys make awesome gifts for bachelorette parties, baby showers, or b-days. And the gloss?  This formula is so slick and cushiony, you would love it even in a plain ol tube.  Each shade varies in opacity and finish, but all have a sweet creme brulee flavor.  The formula contains Hyaluronic Spheres, known to improve cellular function, preve

• Wow I have never seen a lip gloss with a male topper lol ...1 Answers
  • What colors does this come in and is it worth the splurge. 1 Answers
  • What's the best thing about this gloss,and apporoximently...2 Answers
Urban Decay Pocket Rocket Lip Gloss
  • "These are super shiny!! Not too sticky and not to watery and the pigmentation in amaze balls!!" in 79 reviews
  • "LOVE these lip glosses. i have a hard time dealing with the stickiness, but they're GORGEOUS and long lasting. " in 60 reviews
Abigail J.
Herkimer, NY
Urban decay never fails to amaze me. The formula of there lip products are so smooth and long lasting on the lips! I purchased these at ulta not too long ago, they came in cute packages for the little mini glosses. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves urban decay and there lip glosses
Amanda W.
The color payoff is amazing!!
Didn’t even need to use lipliner to set it either!
The only thing that kind of offended me was the smell of the actual lipgloss in the tube.
It has a very strong odor, thankfully it doesn’t last when applied to the lips.
Lacey P.
Orem
Bring it back! Bring it back! This lipgloss is iconic and my all time favorite. Just the right amount of pigment, fun color selection and the best packaging I’ve ever seen! I don’t know if the. Pheromones worked but I like the idea, why not!
MORGAN M.
Dyer
I thought the idea behind this gloss was so cool. The holographic packaging definitely roped me in, and the applicator is great! On top of that, the smell is so yummy. Like maple syrup. But the formula itself is pretty sticky.
Faith S.
Woodbridge, VA
A fantastic formula! Great color and highly pigmented. Looks great over a sheer or nude lipstick. Doesn’t feel super sticky. Would buy again, but I don’t use it super often, as matte colors look better on me.
Mary T.
Zachary
I like this gloss before they started putting the men on them. It was a bit gritty so I didn’t wear it a lot. I don’t have any now but I used them a lot in my late teens, early twenties.
Estelle S.
Orlando
Apartment size for on the go if you're going to a concert or other event where it's not practical to carry a purse. I love this product because it gives a high gloss effect.
Arushi S.
I love this gloss! Definitely a staple for me! And the creme brulee scent is just scrumptious! When (and if, since its huge) I run out I will definitely be on the hunt to rebuy it. If you want something moisturizing, glossy, with shimmer, great color payoff, and that can literally stays on for hours-- this is it!!!!The applicator is an acrylic wand with a nice brush tip. I know some folks prefer the doe foot applicator, but I'm a huge fan of this soft brush. It has held up so well over the years and applies the product just as smoothly as it did when I first got it. in fact, I love the brush so much I intend to clean it up and throw away the lip gloss tube and save the applicator to apply my Color Elixirs, since I hate the applicator on those. The color is rich and it feels pretty decent on my lips. Colin is translucent red shade. Super high gloss finish on the lips. My only complaint is that it is a little sticky. The smell is unique. Some people say it smells/tastes like creme brulee. I think it smells and tastes like Frosted Flakes cereal. Basically it's an entirely unique flavor that goes beyond the typical vanilla or cherry. It is kind of weird, so I can see where it would be off-putting to some people.
Sheena S.
Plattsburgh
I love these lip glosses. They are great quality. The smell is not over powering. The color is gorgeous. They apply really nicely. You have to reapply throughout the day which doesn’t bother me.
Crystal K.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love these glosses. I own Max (the surfer, which is a peachy color), and Colin (the fireman, a bright red). I got them on sale for about $5 each. I LOVE them. They go on beautifully, and are very glossy after you apply them, but settle down into a more flat version of the color after a while. They smell the Golden Grahms cereal, not a bad smell at all. I wear max every day, and sometimes mix it with Colin which looks really nice. Also, the packaging is adorable, it makes me smile everytime I use it. And the brush is very nice as well. I adore these, and though they are discontinued, continue to scour the Internet for them. I highly reccomend.
angela g.
BRONX, NY
How are the pigments
Katlyn T.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
What's the best thing about this gloss,and apporoximently how often do you have to re apply. Looking for a good gloss
Angelica N.
Methuen, MA
What colors does this come in and is it worth the splurge.
Shelley G.
Wow I have never seen a lip gloss with a male topper lol that's cute!
Chaya B.