Add a Photo

By URBAN DECAY
#27 in Lip Gloss
James - Hot pink with ultraviolet glow .  How cute is James?!  You have the same favorite color , the same hair , and the same size jeans .  And yet, he s still all man.  Undress him to see if he s emo down below, too. Undress our men with the flick of your wrist!  Inside the cap of our custom tube is a photo of a yummy man.  Tilt the tube back-and-forth to strip them to their undies!    Whether you swoon for a future senator or a tree-hugger, one of our men is sure to please you.  Our guys make awesome gifts for bachelorette parties, baby showers, or b-days. And the gloss?  This formula is so slick and cushiony, you would love it even in a plain ol tube.  Each shade varies in opacity and finish, but all have a sweet creme brulee flavor.  The formula contains Hyaluronic Spheres, known to improve cellular function, preve
Reagan P.
Reagan P.
Inman, SC

I purchased failbait and savage and received scandal as a sample. I have worn both scandal and failbait and love them! The pigment is fantastic! Failbait looks like my natural lip color, so it's nice to just add a little glossy shine to my lip. This product lasts all day until you eat something, which is normal, but cleans off to re-apply with ease. It's not sticky at all which I love, my hair always gets stuck in my lip gloss and this one doesn't. I'm for sure going to be purchasing scandal in the larger size, it has now replace one of my favorite MAC lipsticks!! Thank you urban decay!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
Miami, Florida

I absolutely love Urban Decay Pocket Rocket lip gloss. It lasts for hours. It's a thick lip gloss and it's sticky but that's why I believe it lasts so long. If you are the type of person who likes their lip gloss to be light and airy, believe me, this is NOT the lip gloss for you. However, it smells good and the color is very sultry and looks good on dark skin tones as well. So ladies of all races can enjoy this lip gloss and go straight from work to a night out on the town! It works for all occasions.
Aimee E.
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA

I really miss theses. James (as seen in the photo) was the first one i bought from this line and got 3 more before they were gone forever. James was an iridescent pink that had a bit of a shift to it with a light pop of pink when worn. The smell reminded me of warm & sweet oatmeal. It went on very easy and although felt thick, it was very hydrating and didn't need much to have a nice effect. I wanted all the colors and came in the most clever packaging ;)
Dianne T.
Dianne T.

First thing first what adorable packaging which will capture your eye at first wanting you to come closer to examine it, then to want to know also what it may look like on you for the packaging itself will make you want to hit to know the product even more and when you do but and try you will find yourself ever so please with what you have invest you time and money on"yes " a most haveβ˜ΊπŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
Gail V.
Gail V.
League City, TX

This is an older product that I used a while ago! I thought the packaging was absolutely adorable, and that is probably the number one reason why I bought it in the first place! The color was beautiful! The only problem was it felt a bit sticky on my lips, and I don't like sticky lip glosses:(. I can't say I disliked it, but I will say that Urban Decay lip glosses rate higher on my list.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Heather C.
Heather C.
Moses Lake, WA

Ii am never disappointed in Urban Decay products. But they sure hit a home run with this. I never want to take my lipgloss with me because I have list so many that wY, and good products are not cheap to replace! But how convenient the tiny sizes are with this! Its the same quality as the full size lip gloss. Great shine, not too sticky, and jt lasts! Great every time!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

I absolutely love Urban Decay Pocket Rocket lip gloss. It lasts for hours. It smells awesome and the color is very sultry and looks good on dark skin tones as well. So all you beautiful ladies from fair to deeply pigmented can enjoy this lip gloss. You can also go straight from work to a night out on the town! It works for all occasions.
Aja B.
Aja B.
Euless, TX

Ok... This was the first product that I saw on Instagram and HAD TO HAVE IT!! The packaging is just beautiful and sleek! I love the pigment of this lip gloss. I only need one swipe and get full coverage! Is the price a little steep for a lip gloss, yes, but it's worth every single penny! I can't wait to see when the fall colors hit!
Mary B.
Mary B.
Jacksonville, FL

Perfect gloss for summertime when you're headed to the beach and want just a pop of color. It's smooth, has a great pigment, doesn't dry out your lips the way a lot of lipsticks and lip stains can do, and isn't sticky. Gloss up your pout, grab it to throw in your shorts, clutch, or beach bag and you are fresh faced and ready to go!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Bronx, NY

How are the pigments
Katlyn T.
Katlyn T.
Lake Saint Louis, MO

What's the best thing about this gloss,and apporoximently how often do you have to re apply. Looking for a good gloss
Nureen A.
Nureen A.

How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?

Join Now