BY URBAN DECAY

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

James - Hot pink with ultraviolet glow .  How cute is James?!  You have the same favorite color , the same hair , and the same size jeans .  And yet, he s still all man.  Undress him to see if he s emo down below, too. Undress our men with the flick of your wrist!  Inside the cap of our custom tube is a photo of a yummy man.  Tilt the tube back-and-forth to strip them to their undies!    Whether you swoon for a future senator or a tree-hugger, one of our men is sure to please you.  Our guys make awesome gifts for bachelorette parties, baby showers, or b-days. And the gloss?  This formula is so slick and cushiony, you would love it even in a plain ol tube.  Each shade varies in opacity and finish, but all have a sweet creme brulee flavor.  The formula contains Hyaluronic Spheres, known to improve cellular function, preve

• Wow I have never seen a lip gloss with a male topper lol that's c...1 Answers
  • How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades? 1 Answers
  • What colors does this come in and is it worth the splurge. 1 Answers
Abigail J.
Urban decay never fails to amaze me. The formula of there lip products are so smooth and long lasting on the lips! I purchased these at ulta not too long ago, they came in cute packages for the little mini glosses. I would recommend this product to anyone who loves urban decay and there lip glosses
Amanda B.
Lynchburg, VA
Love this product made my lips look so good, is a little pricey but t is totally worth it, it is long lasting and looks great, easy to apply, would highly recommend
MORGAN M.
Dyer
I thought the idea behind this gloss was so cool. The holographic packaging definitely roped me in, and the applicator is great! On top of that, the smell is so yummy. Like maple syrup. But the formula itself is pretty sticky.
Faith S.
Woodbridge , VA
A fantastic formula! Great color and highly pigmented. Looks great over a sheer or nude lipstick. Doesn’t feel super sticky. Would buy again, but I don’t use it super often, as matte colors look better on me.
Arushi S.
I love this gloss! Definitely a staple for me! And the creme brulee scent is just scrumptious! When (and if, since its huge) I run out I will definitely be on the hunt to rebuy it. If you want something moisturizing, glossy, with shimmer, great color payoff, and that can literally stays on for hours-- this is it!!!!The applicator is an acrylic wand with a nice brush tip. I know some folks prefer the doe foot applicator, but I'm a huge fan of this soft brush. It has held up so well over the years and applies the product just as smoothly as it did when I first got it. in fact, I love the brush so much I intend to clean it up and throw away the lip gloss tube and save the applicator to apply my Color Elixirs, since I hate the applicator on those. The color is rich and it feels pretty decent on my lips. Colin is translucent red shade. Super high gloss finish on the lips. My only complaint is that it is a little sticky. The smell is unique. Some people say it smells/tastes like creme brulee. I think it smells and tastes like Frosted Flakes cereal. Basically it's an entirely unique flavor that goes beyond the typical vanilla or cherry. It is kind of weird, so I can see where it would be off-putting to some people.
Crystal K.
Phoenix, AZ
I absolutely love these glosses. I own Max (the surfer, which is a peachy color), and Colin (the fireman, a bright red). I got them on sale for about $5 each. I LOVE them. They go on beautifully, and are very glossy after you apply them, but settle down into a more flat version of the color after a while. They smell the Golden Grahms cereal, not a bad smell at all. I wear max every day, and sometimes mix it with Colin which looks really nice. Also, the packaging is adorable, it makes me smile everytime I use it. And the brush is very nice as well. I adore these, and though they are discontinued, continue to scour the Internet for them. I highly reccomend.
Kelsey B.
Natchitoches, LA
Urban Decay is known for its great products, and this one Is no different! It comes in an adorable little rocket shaped package which I love, but the colors are vibrant and the application lasts for a while! It is a little heavier and more noticeable than some lighter lip glosses. It is absolutely glamorous without being over the top!
Jisselle N.
Raleigh, NC
I absolutely love Urban Decay Pocket Rocket lip gloss. It lasts for hours. It's a thick lip gloss and it's sticky but that's why I believe it lasts so long. If you are the type of person who likes their lip gloss to be light and airy, believe me, this is NOT the lip gloss for you. However, it smells good and the color is very sultry and looks good on dark skin tones as well. So ladies of all races can enjoy this lip gloss and go straight from work to a night out on the town! It works for all occasions.
Laura C.
Rego Park, NY
This gloss is one of my favorites of all time. The color is just the right amount of translucent, is not too sticky, and feels moisturizing. I am somehow also addicted to the taste and smell. The packaging is adorable, and very durable as well; it has gone everywhere in my purse with me.
Patricia d.
Minden, NV
Como todos os produtinhos da marca, AMEI! Conheci o pocket rocket 2014, experimentei na SEPHORA, acanei comprando e desde então ele é sempre presente na minha necessaire. Minha única ressalva é que não dura tanto na boca mas é um produto que eu sempre gosto de ter.
Katlyn T.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
What's the best thing about this gloss,and apporoximently how often do you have to re apply. Looking for a good gloss
Angela G.
BRONX, NY
How are the pigments
Shelley G.
Wow I have never seen a lip gloss with a male topper lol that's cute!
Angelica N.
Methuen, MA
What colors does this come in and is it worth the splurge.
Nur A.
How pigmented and longwearing are these? Fav shades?