BY URBAN DECAY #15 in Eyeliner

There are two universal truths about black liquid liner: It can never be too black or too perfect. Nail the look every time with Perversion Waterproof Fine-Point Eye Pen. This super-smooth, free-flowing pen lays down intensely black lines with absolute precision.

We loaded this pen with the ultimate brush and a cartridge system that allows for a constant flow of ink for the smoothest application. Then, of course, we filled it with our notoriously blackest black shade, Perversion. The ultra fine tip glides on smooth without skipping or pulling, providing a smooth, controlled application. Easily create everything from fine lines to bold, thick lines. Our waterproof formula lays down blacker-than-black lines that dry down quickly and last all day (no smudging, running or feathering). You’ll love the color payoff—it’s just like all of our Perversion products.

Like the mascara that inspired it, Perversion Waterproof Fine-Point Eye Pen comes in an eye-catching, metallized black tube with pale purple artwork.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Perversion Ingredients:

Sodium Dehydroacetate
Xanthan Gum.

May Contain: CI 77266 [nano] / Black 2

Urban Decay Perversion Waterproof Fine-Point Eye Pen
  • "I love using urban decay waterproof black pen!! It goes on so smoothly and looks amazing on my eyes" in 274 reviews
  • "So easy to use! No mess quick swipe and you have the perfect winged liner! Long lasting doesn't begin to describe this eyeliner! It's amazing last all night on the the town! It stays shiny and doesn't crumble! " in 147 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. It's perfect for creating a cat eye look! Love the tip and makes it easy to apply. The application is very smooth and it wears really well. It stays in my eyes all day. Love it for a smokey eye look or on its on. Isn't drying either." in 84 reviews
  • "Really great eyeliner. Pigmented and doesn't smudge, truly lasts a long time" in 60 reviews
Britt D.
Coeur d Alene, ID
I'm not a huge fan of eyeliner pens. I happen to get this in a set with the mascara for $24 (what a steal!) So I figured I might as well try it. It has okay pigment. I'm sure it would have more if you didn't use it over eyeshadow. I found that it did dry out pretty quickly too. It did do a pretty nice wing though. But I ended up giving it away because it just wasn't what I was expecting from an eyeliner pen. There are better eyeliner pens from different brands. Wouldn't waste your money on this one.
Alyssa O.
Albuquerque, NM
I got this eyeliner in an ipsy bag and I continue to use it because it does what I need it to do which is distribute black pigment on the top of my eyelid. It does just that and I feel like it stays on all day long which is something that I love about this eyeliner. But on the other hand I bet you could find another that performs just as well at a cheaper price.
Monique V.
Palmdale, CA
LOVE THIS! Does not budge at all! Easy to apply only con is that the tip tends to get a little worn out after some time but is still totally manageable! I never have a problem with bleeding or anything! Always a product I would recommend.
Venus O.
Mequon, WI
As an overall eyeliner, I’m not a big fan. It’s not like their24hr gel liners that are the best on the market, in my opinion, when you’re looking for a gel pencil. The perversion eyeliner smudges and wears off during the day. I have found that it does an awesome job for the waterlines, so it is my go to for tight lining and bottom lash
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
I generally love all UD products, this liner is okay but not my favorite. I always tight line my eyes with black and you would think something waterproof would be good for that but this is not. It runs and bleeds pretty badly. I have semi sensitive eyes and this burns quite a bit. Nicely pigmented but for the price I expected more.
Victoria S.
Wichita Falls, TX
Definitely one of my favorite felt tip liners. The felt tip doesn’t get all wonky and deformed like others? Packaging is nice, it didn’t dry out. Very sharp lines and smooth application. A little pricey and I can find good ones for cheaper, but this is a really nice one if you’re really into winged liner!
April V.
Perris, CA
Amaziinngggggg!!!!! This is seriously golden ! Waterproof at its finest. Stays completely perfect overnight to the morning . Not gonna lie have second day my eyeliner so many times. It just looks so good and so clean . Recommend for certain.Urban Decay Perversion Waterproof Fine-Point Eye Pen
Vanessa C.
Albuquerque , NM
Not a huge fan of pen eyeliner because it never goes on the way id like just like many others after one line across the eye I have to shake it for more eyeliner to come out. I also find it hard to remove if your in the shower I catch myself scrubbing my eyes until they are red sometimes.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I received this eye linerin my subscription box. It is very pigmented. It glides on easily, it doesn't smudge, it doesn't irritate my eyes. There are various colors of eyeiner in this brand. I do recommend
Kelli B.
Orange City, FL
This eyeliner really is waterproof like it claims to be. It is long lasting and smudge proof. The black is like really black. I first got it in an Ipsy bag and had to buy it afeter that. The packaging is sleek and minimalistic. I would recommend this product for sure.
yvette s.
Riverdale, CA
To those who have used the kat von d? Which would you say is better
I really want to get into doing my eye liner but I want a good one to start with is this an easy eye liner pen to start with and does it get messy
Hawa H.
I always wanted to try this. How does it compare to the Kat Von D tattoo liner!?
Sami O.
Cranbrook, BC, BC
I need a good eyeliner that doesn't or smudge. I always look like a raccoon by the end of the day does this stay on good. And won't make me look like a Raccoon
Stephanie M.
Gainesville, GA
Is this eyeliner legit waterproof? Every time I buy a "waterproof" eyeliner it never really is waterproof.