BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Eyeliner

There are two universal truths about black liquid liner: It can never be too black or too perfect. Nail the look every time with Perversion Waterproof Fine-Point Eye Pen. This super-smooth, free-flowing pen lays down intensely black lines with absolute precision.

We loaded this pen with the ultimate brush and a cartridge system that allows for a constant flow of ink for the smoothest application. Then, of course, we filled it with our notoriously blackest black shade, Perversion. The ultra fine tip glides on smooth without skipping or pulling, providing a smooth, controlled application. Easily create everything from fine lines to bold, thick lines. Our waterproof formula lays down blacker-than-black lines that dry down quickly and last all day (no smudging, running or feathering). You’ll love the color payoff—it’s just like all of our Perversion products.

Like the mascara that inspired it, Perversion Waterproof Fine-Point Eye Pen comes in an eye-catching, metallized black tube with pale purple artwork.

Fill Weight: 0.55 ml / 0.018 fl oz

• I really want to get into doing my eye liner but I want a good one ...4 Answers
  • would anyone recommend this?2 Answers
  • I would really like to know about this liner compared to Stila? Is ...1 Answers
Daiana u.
Daiana u.
Review for: Perversion (blackest black)
delineadores de ojos del decaimiento urbano se han convertido en el estándar de la industria en el mundo de maquillaje (en mi opinión) de lo que debe ser una verdadera delineador de ojos. La pluma de ojos a prueba de agua de punta fina Urban Decay perversión no es una excepción a esta expectativa. No sólo produce una línea muy fina, pero en las múltiples veces que lo ha usado, que se ha mantenido durante horas de dos dígitos, sin manchas o decoloración. Lo que más me gusta de ella es el hecho de que proporciona una línea muy fina incluso que todavía es evidente para ver. Definitivamente voy a seguir utilizando este producto y consideramos que es imprescindible tener una en mi arsenal de maquillaje.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
Review for: Perversion (blackest black)
I recently started using this liner after using the Stila liquid liner previously. I loved Stila, but the felt tip was a bit to soft, making it difficult to get a crisp wing linger look at the end of the wing. This liner has been a fantastic alternative. It has a stiffer tip, making crisp lines easier for me. My only complaint is that the tip dries out a little, so I have to "get it started" on my hand first to get the liner to come through the felt tip, before I can use it. I store it upside down too, so I am not sure why I have to do that. It just take an extra 30 seconds, which I am willing to do for an easier application!
Willa L.
Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Urban Decay eyeliners have become the industry standard in the makeup world (in my opinion) of what a true eyeliner should be. The Urban Decay Perversion Waterproof Fine-Point Eye Pen is no exception to this expectation. Not only does it produce a fine line but in the multiple times I have worn it, it has held up for double digit hours without smearing or fading. What I like most about it is the fact that it provides a fine even line that is still evident to see. I will definitely keep using this product and consider it a must a have in my makeup arsenal.
Lisa W.
Lisa W.
Review for: Perversion (blackest black)
I really love this eyeliner. I love liquids, but have such a hard time using them, they never last on me. This has a really precise applicator, and I was able to do winged liner for a holiday party and it looked great (which is usually not the case). Lasted through the night, and looked the same as when I first applied (did use eye primer before applying eyeshadow and liner). Very dark matte black. When swatching at the store it was darker than black eyeliners from other brands.I love this, and am so glad I splurged for it!
JAYLEEN G.
JAYLEEN G.
CORONA, CA
Review for: Perversion (blackest black)
Talk about precision! The Urban Decay Perversion waterproof fine-point eye pen is key to a simple look or a dramatic winged look. The payoff is great, nice slick black line and it stays all day. I love when people ask me what eye liner I use. Because I get to tell them all about this amazing eyeliner. I highly recommend it, if you are a pro or just a makeup enthusiast! It's very easy to use and you will love the results! Great value for what you get in return! #MusesOfInfluenster
Alicia B.
Alicia B.
Review for: Perversion (blackest black)
I am in love with this eyeliner! It's so easy to make a good clean line on the first try, it's one of the best liquid eyeliner pens on the market. The tip is nice and firm which I love because it gives me a lot more control. The product is very pigmented and I've never had a problem with the tip drying out. It also is actually waterproof, I've never had it smudge at all throughout the day. I would highly recommend this product, especially is you're a liquid liner beginner.
Kristal C.
Kristal C.
Canoga park , CA
Not only its perfect for the summer (because it's waterproof) it's also perfect for all the seasons! If you're usually having a hard time trying to perfect a wing eyeliner (like me) then this is perfect for you! It's so pigmented you won't even have to keep going over the lines to give you that perfect pitch black color! And .... Did I already mentioned that it's waterproof? You can basically go swimming with this on and it would still be on your as if you just applied it!
Karen T.
Karen T.
Austin, TX
I got this liquid eyeliner one day I saw it on sale at ulta for $10 and I fell in love with it. I do use this one every other day. The color is perfect it doesn't fade or look grayish. Or streaky. I don't think I've ever had another product like this one where it comes out perfect all the time. Most girls always have to redo the make up and probably think it's them but it might be the type of eye liner the liquid the quality and most important the brush / tip of the brush
Annie A.
Annie A.
Falls Church, VA
Review for: Perversion (blackest black)
I work 12-hour shifts (which are typically longer than that), and time to freshen up my eyeliner is scant. Looking like the smeared undead by the end is not ideal, but finally, FINALLY, I found something that goes til the end without smudge. It even beat out my old fallback Smaxxbox's liquid eye pen. It's my daily go-to for day or night, and even then, I still have a hard time getting it all off before bed. absolutely would recommend. The price point is well worth it!
Caer I.
Caer I.
Review for: Perversion (blackest black)
The fine point on this makes cat eye looks super easy. I think this product should be a staple in everyones collection. This price for the quality isnt terrible consider drugstore prices are getting pretty high. The one downfall that makes it only four stars for me, is as even though it is waterproof (which is what i personally prefer) you can litteraly peel the product off once its dries. However it isnt something that would stop me from purchasing
yvette s.
yvette s.
Riverdale, CA
To those who have used the kat von d? Which would you say is better
Grace A.
Grace A.
Lawrenceville, GA
I have been looking for an amazing eyeliner since forever! I want to know does this smudge, give a good pigment, stays on all day long, and have a good tip?
I really want to get into doing my eye liner but I want a good one to start with is this an easy eye liner pen to start with and does it get messy
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
Gainesville, GA
Is this eyeliner legit waterproof? Every time I buy a "waterproof" eyeliner it never really is waterproof.
Sami O.
Sami O.
Cranbrook, BC, BC
I need a good eyeliner that doesn't or smudge. I always look like a raccoon by the end of the day does this stay on good. And won't make me look like a Raccoon