BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Rosa R.
phoenix
Current favorite mascara.bold lengthen and fans out the lashes beautifully. Lift and volumizes
Kelly V.
Battle Creek, MI
Purchased at: ULTA
This was my first high end mascara. It gives great color and thickness. It does smudge a little. But it's a solid choice. I also really like the size if the brush.
kim h.
Chicago
This is the best daily mascara I've ever used. Gosh how I wished they'd make it in waterproof. Great lash separation and length added.
Brooklyn M.
Wichita
I thought this would be a more filling mascara it does it’s jump but I feel as though it didn’t make my lashes look as full for the price
Crista C.
Orlando
Hands down my favorite mascara ever. I use it with the primer, and it looks like I’m wearing false lashes.
Nicole S.
Thornhill
Not a bad mascara by any means - the pigment is super super black and it does give eyes a dramatic looking effect, especially with a few coats. However, I didn't find that this mascara coated individual eyelashes as well as I'd have liked, and the result was a bit more clumpy than I'd have liked.
Brianna W.
Bryan, TX
This is what lash dreams are made of for me. The brush spreads out the lashes and is not spiky. I do not know if it helps with lengthening but it helps a lot with volume. I have probably purchased this item 15 times and will repurchase at least 15 times more.
Steph L.
Purchased at: Sephora
Gives volume and curl. Doesn't clump or flake. Adds just enough length to be noticeable without being fake. It's great for day time, but you could use it for night as well.
Patricia K.
Dartmouth
Loved the way this mascara made my lashes look I would buy this again added lots of volume to my lashes .
Cindy N.
Marrero, LA
I love mascara and am constantly in search of new products. I bought this mascara in both the small trial size and the large one, I personally find that in trial sizes I prefer those wands. This mascara is a little heavy but it wears great, no smudging and lasts well.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.