BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Natalie R.
South Shields
This is my holy grail mascara. Before I tried this, I thought that all mascaras looked the same on my lashes, and I never put much thought into which one I was using. When I tried this I was blown away by how much thicker, longer and more separated this made my lashes look. It looks almost as if I am wearing falsies when I use it. Since then I have found some other good mascaras that I like a lot, but nothing beats this one for volume. If I want a more natural, lengthened look I use the Diorshow mascara but otherwise this is the one I go for. I am continuing to try other mascaras, but I always go back to this one or end up wishing I was using this one instead. I first bought the travel-size version from lookfantastic.com when it was 50% off, and it lasted me a whole 6 months which I think is incredible value for such a small product. Since then I have continued to buy the travel-size version (usually from Debenhams) twice a year rather than the full size, as it is a lot cheaper and lasts as long as the full-size would since you are meant to replace mascaras every six months maximum anyway (it is also explicitly stated on the mascara tube than it lasts six months from opening). I recommend this to everyone I get the chance to, and everyone who has tried it on my recommendation has loved it too. I really can't see myself ever finding a mascara I love more.
Lana L.
Surprise, AZ
I have tried this a very long time ago. Very nice and long wearing. Does not smudge or give you racoon eyes.
Tamaira A.
Inez, KY
This has easily become my most favorite mascara that I've ever used. It leaves your eye lashes long, voluminous and still soft not stiff. It doesn't flake at all.
Nicole B.
Eielson Afb, AK
One of my favorite mascaras. Gives good volume and curl. Standard mid range price for Urban Decay products. Packaging is black with blue letters. It definitely sets off my hazel eyes. Doesn't flake and lasts all day.
rosa r.
Stratford, CT
This mascara is excellent..It doesn't look clumpy when applied..It's a very good mascara.I would recommend it.
Tricia v.
Vancouver, wA
I have the most sensitive eyes and this mascara does not bother bother them one bit. I love how it adds a huge boost but also leaves your lashes feeling light and it comes off very easily
Jolena M.
Oklahoma City, OK
This set is the absolute best mascara I have ever owned. I recently tried the Calvin Klein mascara but it just does not compare. I plan to spend te extra 4$ next time and get perversion again. While I don't use the primer everyday, I do admit it helps my lashes look A LOT fuller. I generally save it's goodness for date nights and parties.
Jenny R.
Adel, GA
I love this mascara, it doesn't clump and gives really good coverage even if, like myself, you don't like putting on a lot of coats. It dries nice and doesn't feel heavy or sticky.
Crystal F.
Nicoma Park, OK
Absolutely love this product! Will never use another mascara! Great coverage and long lasting. Definitely worth the price
Dwana P.
Ottawa, Ontario
Easy to apply but wears off on the top of my eyelids. Perfect if worn with eye primer
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.