BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Nikita M.
St, NL
This mascara is really over rated. It made my lashes look terrible and ended up wearing off throughout the day. It also dried up before I got a chance to get though half the tub. I definitely don’t recommend it.
Antonia H.
Nairn
One of the worst mascaras I’ve tried! Doesn’t last at all runs off under you’re eyes looks a mess. Don’t see any length added only spider eyelashes. Do not recommend at all for anyone luck I got this as sample and didn’t pay my money for this!
Sumaiya M.
Leytonstone , London
Awful product and waste of money. I bought this product with much expectation and I end up being disappointed. The mascara was proper dry, and was like as if it’s already used
Danelle G.
I love Urban Decay and I was so excited to try this mascara but, it didn't work out for me. I wear glasses so I prefer a drier formula that will give me length and volume, this did neither.
Nicole W.
Delmar, NY
I hate this mascara. I received it for free at Ulta as an employee perk, and it literally did nothing for my eyelashes. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.
Lexi L.
Salem, VA
I'm really sad to write this because I expected a lot more of this product. Maybe it was bad because I got a sample but it creased in my eyelids and it ran all over the place. I wouldn't recommend because at the end of the day, I looked like a raccoon. :(
Eliza L.
I really dislike this product. I found that the brush was caked up with too much product, and after 3 hours of wear the mascara smudged onto my eyes. I tried 5 times to make this product work, and every time it transferred and smudged. Please save your money and buy Benefit Roller Lash instead of this.
Heather G.
This is awful. With a name like Perversion, i expected so much more. I got next to no volume or length. Just black tinted lashes. Save your money.
Megan M.
Too thick, dried out super quickly, gave me messy smudgy clumpy lashes. This mascara is waaay overpriced for something so cheap.
Ciera P.
I’m not a fan of this mascara. It’s super clumpy and also flakes off through out the day. The brush I feel like is to big to use for your eye and the mascara gets all over your eyelid. I will not being buying this product again.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.