BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Alyssa W.
I love this mascara. It doesn’t clump as much as other products I have used and it makes my eyelashes look so long
Nicole S.
i’ve gone through at least 20 different mascaras in my life but the urban decay perversion mascara wins it all. i use it every day and it still looks perfect after 12 hours of wear. would definitely recommend
Sammy S.
Little Rock, AR
Very nice mascara. Gives great volume but doesn't loook clumpy at all. I would recommend this product to all my friends and family just because of the quality of this product. Does not flake off during the day like most do. Very happy with it.
♠️~Toni S.
I carry this mascara with me on the go! It lasts long and I love the wand ! It makes my eyelashes look super long and thick ! It doesn’t take long to apply and also looks amazing on my bottom lashes ! I’d defiantly recommend to anyone looking for a good lengthening mascara that doesn’t dry out fast
Taylor H.
Conway, SC
Can I start by saying that I've been a long time loyal customer to Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, I've never used anything else until this. I picked it up at a sale that my local Ulta was having. I decided to try something new and I'm SO happy I did!!! This mascara is AMAZING! Heaven in a bottle. I'll never try anything else since using this. It goes on so easy and the color is great. It makes my lashes look so sexy, long, thick and voluminous. It's a must try for any makeup lover that hasn't tried it yet!
Kelsi S.
Murfreesboro, TN
My go to!!!!! Love love love this mascara. I recommend this to everyone!! Makes my lashes look so long!!
Savannah C.
Valley City , OH
Love this mascara. It’s cruelty free which is a huge bonus and it lasts all day and night. My lashes still feel flexible and not stiff and breaking. The price is higher but worth it. I’ve continued to stick with this mascara and the primer to match.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa, CA
This mascara is legit everything. It's so black, makes your lashes look full and intense, long, and the formula absolutely glides on. It lasts all day, isn't irritating, and there really isn't a bad thing to say about it. My only complaint is I wish it was waterproof! my eyes tend to water with mascara on, and while my lashes don't fall out with this mascara (a real problem for me), they still water a bit, so waterproof would just kill it for me. If you haven't tried this out, do so!
Sydney C.
My all time favorite mascara. Always looking to try new products but always find myself going back to this brand. Makes your lashes look super full and dark. Would absolutely recommend.
Beth H.
Cinderford , Gloucestershire
LETS TALK ABOUT THIS MASCARA REAL QUICK. The volume on this thing is incredible! The price is amazing for what you get and how it creates artwork on your lashes! I started off with a travel sized one and that lasted me ages so I got the full size one! I still love it! I dont think I would love a mascara as much as this one!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.