BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Ashley W.
I got a sample with some makeup I had ordered. I had never tried Urban Decay Mascara prior. It makes my lashes look amazing however it is a very "wet" mascara and I prefer mine more "dry". Overall its great and I would purchase a full sized tube, but not for everyday use.
Rebecca F.
Brooklyn, NY
I bought this at Sephora. It was recommended by someone there. I absolutely loved it! It does not clump, but it still makes my lashes thicker. It also dramatically makes them longer. The only reason I am not putting 5 stars is because literally last week someone gave me another mascara that might just top this. Still deciding it's too close to call!
Olivia W.
Furlong
I received this as a reward through Sephora’s Beauty Insider program in a sample size. I love this mascara! It provides volume, dark color, and no clumps. Complements any color eye and any makeup look. I will purchase the full size! Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Claudia T.
Alto, TX
My favorite mascara! And if you knew how many mascaras that Ive wasted money on, youd know what a profound that statement is for me! This mascara thickens and lengthens my lashes. It does NOT flake off and does NOT smudge or run. It works well alone but if you really want showstopping lashes, use it with UD Subversion eyelash primer. OMG! Fantastic product.
Dana E.
Sicklerville , NJ
I love this mascara! It made my lashes look full and not clumped at all. I would recommend using the Urban Decay Subversion Lash Primer first though this is what made my lashes look extra long! I got so many compliments while wearing this mascara!
Lorna B.
Oceanside, CA
This is such an underrated mascara. I don't ever hear anyone talk about it. It adds volume and lengthens. it is extremely long lasting and doesn't flake off throughout the say like some lashes. i do not see any room for improvement, it also seems like there is a lot of product in the tubes. mine has lasted me forever! yes i know they expire.
Destiny B.
It's a good mascara, not my favorite but definitely good quality. It doesn't get TOO clumpy and it does last a good amount of time. The packaging is pretty basic, but the amount of volume it gives me lashes really makes my brown eyes stand out for sure. It's definitely in my top 5 mascaras so I would recommend if you're looking to try something new!
Kourtney C.
More of a natural mascara than a volumizing mascara. It didn't live up to its claims for me. It doesn't add much volume or length or curl my lashes. I also had to apply a lot to even see it. It does separate each lash but looks more like a lash tint.
Colette H.
Brookville
I love this mascara. I like how I don't have to keep buying it because it dried out or I ran out of it so quickly. Other mascaras that are drug store brands always dry out quickly for me if I'm not using them constantly. This mascara really makes your eyelashes come out and you don't have to apply it so many times to your lashes to make them so thick. I don't know if it's waterproof or not, I haven't tried this in the water yet. But I would recommend this to anyone who had the money to spend on it because it's worth every penny!
Grace H.
Love this mascara. The formula is thick and creamy which I really like. It's the perfect mascara if u want to do a very bold look and have ur lashes be very dramatic. The formula is very thick but I just push the wand to one side as I'm taking it out of the tube so I don't get so much product on the brush and use the side with less product on it.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.