BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Jacquelyn S.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
I would not recommend this mascara to anyone! The wand looks very fluffy to give the illusion that it will coat every lash with mascara and add volume. However upon using the product the wand gets all goopy from excessive amounts of mascara on it and when applying it, it puts globs and chunks of mascara on your eyelashes.
Rachel H.
Canton, OH
This is the first high-end mascara that I've used, and it works really well! It brought a lot of volume and length to my short eyelashes. It does work a lot better than any drugstore brands, but I still think I'll keep exploring high end mascara's to see if any work better. If not, I would definitely still go back to this one!
Hilary S.
Belton, SC
Perversion is the only mascara I wear because it does everything I want a mascara to do. It colors my lashes a really well, it adds volume without making me look crazy, and it stays on all day and night.  Plus it DOES NOT flake, and it doesn't smudge off and give you that skeleton look.  My lashes are a decent length but look short, and this mascara makes it look like I'm wearing false lashes.  It's a fantastic mascara!
Mary Kathryn M.
This mascara is nice and thick, it actually sticks to lashes and gives you good volume. You can build with this mascara and it doesn't look too bad if you need to put more on later in the day. I have had some problems with it rubbing off onto my undereyes, but it doesn't rub off on my brow bones. This mascara could be a little more lengthening, but it's definitely one of my favorites!
Brittany W.
Warrenton, MO
I first received this mascara as a sample thanks to Ulta. When I first seen the wand on this thing I was like WOAH. I knew this mascara was going to be awesome. This applied so easily onto my lashes with no clumping whatsoever or mess and delivered when it came to volume and length. I don’t think this is waterproof, but even for a non waterproof product. This mascara lasted all day without any smudge.
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
My favorite pitch black mascara I have ever owned and that is saying a lot!! I've tried everything from drug store to high end and let me tell you, THIS IS BOLD BLACK AND AMAZING! It gives me the volume, the intensity and the length I love for my no falsies days!! It doesn't flake on me or smudge which is a huge plus! If you're into the drama and instead eye look, try this product out!!!
Molly T.
Union City, CA
This is the best and the blackest mascara I have yet to try. I have repurchased it about three times and I have yet to be disappointed. The wand both separates my lashes, makes them look thicker and fuller, and makes them longer. I will be using this for a very long time.
Telena W.
Johnson City, TN
My favorite mascara period. Not only is there no clumping, but this product makes my lashes longer and they look amazing. It is a little bit pricier than other brands but it is worth it. It comes in attractive packaging and I would recommend it to anyone that wanted a great quality product that works.
Evelyn G.
I love how this mascara makes my lashes look, long and full. It gives a lot of volume. I got this when I purchased the basics palette from urban decay, the travel size. The only bad thing I'll say is that the applicator is a little uncomfortable for your lower lashes!
Brianna M.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this mascara so much and I highly recommend it. I layer my mascaras for a bolder look and I use multiple different kinds to reach the look I want. When I first got this mascara I realized I only needed 2 coats and my eyelash curler to get what I was looking for❤️❤️❤️ it's was easier and quicker then my Normal routine and greatly appreciated😂
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.