BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Naomi J.
Ponesfield road , Lichfield staffs
I love this mascara it thickens my lashes and coats every strand giving them that dark fluttery look, my one criticism is that it does dry quickly but once that happened for me it was probably ready to throw out anyway.
Bekki B.
Saint John, NB
This mascara is my jam!!! It has a bristle brush, but it's not too big, so no mess on my eyelid after my shadow look is done.
The volumizing and lengthening formula isn't too dry, and lets you layer and layer and layer to get the lashes of your dreams!
Bonnie M.
Ottawa, On
I absolutely love all of my Urban Decay Mascaras! Really good consistency and the brush is perfect to work with! Amazing volume! Extremely black! My eye colour is Brown! So this mascara just makes it pop! I love it!
Victoria R.
St Catharines, ON
I didn't like it when I first recieved it as a sample from Sephora but as it's dried out a bit and not as watery as it once was it's not that bad! Works well for both length and volume!
Jenna Rae M.
Belnan, NS
Love! It honestly makes your lashes stand out with the illusion of falsies! It lasts all day, though I did find by the end of the day it ran a little (hense the 4 stars instead of 5) but my lashes still looked great!
Christy M.
Vancouver, WY
This is my absolute favourite mascara! This mascara makes my lashes look so full and long, that people ask me if I'm wearing false lashes. I find it a bit runny for the first few times that I use it, so I scrape the excess off before applying. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Safiyyah S.
This mascara has it ALL! It curls and lengthens the lashes to a whole new level, even better with the subversion primer. The primer stops it from getting clumpy no matter how much you apply as well as conditioning your eyelashes at the same time.
Michelle Y.
Urban Decay Cosmetics Perversion Mascara has intense pigment, it makes my lashes extended and more voluminous and it rarely clumps and never smudges. The amazing bristles contained makes lashes pop. It works well up to a good 12 hours!
Diane N.
This ones a keeper!!! Holds my curls so well and I usually have trouble with that because I have really straight lashes. This also gave volume and it didn't plump up my lashes too much!
Emma H.
Long wearing, good pigment. Isn't too clumpy or wet. Even good for lower lashes. Doesn't have an overly chemical scent like some mascaras do either which is always a tick on my list
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.