BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

anewxa a.
I got a sample size with my recent order and it was just terrible..not sure if it was dried out/old but it came out all clumpy on the wand and I could not get any product to apply evenly. Big fail.
Samantha R.
This mascara is my all time favourite. Makes the lashes volumized with a nice curl. It does not run or smudged. Received this product as a sample, but will be buying the full sized in the future. Gives lashes a more animated look
Monika M.
I don't know why this isn't talked about more! it makes my lashes extra black, so they look quite dramatic. Works really well with my Urban Decay Subversion primer and stays on a long time, it doesn't crack down on my face mid day. I've already repurchased it!
Melissa O.
Edmonton, AB
This gave great volume and made my lashes look great. I love their products and they never disappoint. It goes very well with the subversion primer to make an excellent duo! I recommend buying both for the best results
milli c.
brisbane
i absolutely love this mascara! it makes my lashes so thick and long! there's no clumping at all and it's also perfect for when i have false lashes on! i have brown eyes and this really is perfect, i would purchased again and recommend it to my friends for sure
Heather T.
I hate this formula. For some reason it makes my eye lashes clump together NOT in a good way. It is almost sticky and my lashes stick together so it looks like I have none. I got this as a sample and will NOT purchase.
👽I.C C.
Ipswich , suffolk
This mascara is one of my top facvourites, it's the best i have ever used! It doesn't clump my lashes and makes them super thick and long. Real easy to apply and can't fault this product. Will definitely be re purchasing once i get bored of my others.
Goldia K.
THIS MASCARA IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST THING I HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED IN MY LIFE. As a makeup junkie I'm always looking for the perfect mascara that doesn't run or cake up my lashes! This one meets all of my expectations and more!!! So glad I don't get clumpy spider lashes with this mascara. WOULD BUY AGAIN!
Becky H.
Red Deer, AB
If I could only choose one mascara for the rest of my days then it would be between this one and one other one. I don't even know how many times I have repurchased this because I love it that much. You need to try it!
Valentina Jael R.
toronto, ON
Pretty good mascara! I have long eyelashes and almost all the masks lower them, but this mascara looks like false eyelashes, I love it, although its applicator is not my favorite, I totally recommend it!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.