BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Kelly S.
It's alright,does seperate and lengthen but it's not my holy grail and it does flake off,there's better out there for the price.
Jennah P.
Scottsdale, AZ
I absolutely love this mascara! It gives you a nice length with great volume, the only minus is how it does dry out pretty fast
Sandrine G.
ruffec
C'est pour l'instant mon mascara préféré de tout les temps je n'ai jamais trouvé son égal donc je recommande plus que vivement
Tiffany M.
Blowing Rock , NC
Very good mascara! Simple wand but man does it work! I also love the formula. Makes my lashes look long, voluminous and natural
Kerry S.
Wolverhampton
Absolutely brilliant mascara. No clumping and does amazing things for your lashes, I've been rebuying this for a very long time
Dayna K.
I love this mascara it's a lot like the too faced better than we mascara. I don't know if it's worth the 30 $ price tag though
Rebecca S.
St, NL
This mascara makes my lashes look big and voluminous. The packaging is very nice as well. I got it at Sephora in a trial pack.
Kayla G.
Virginia Beach
I LOVE this mascara. excellent formula and gives great build!! i love the wand, it's so fluffy and gets all the lashes nicely.
Hayley N.
Dartmouth, NS
My go I mascara. I love the brush and I find it really lasts a long time. I bought it at Sephora and find its worth the price.
Pauline P.
Mount Pearl, NL, NL
Iv tried many mascaras and keep going back to or reaching for this!! Best one I've tried hands down. Won't ever go without it.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.