BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Mariieliitaz P.
1 privada de paseos de tenango #2
ME ENCANTA COMO DEJA LAS PESTAÑAS, ES UN BASICO EN LA BOLSA DE MIS COSMÉTICOS, DEJA HERMOSAS LAS PESTAÑAS,
NO DEJA GRUMO NI LAS DEJA PESADAS O PEGADAS COMO OTRAS MASCARAS, YA QUE TENGO POCAS Y MUY DELGADAS MIS PESTAÑAS EN VERDAD AYUDA MUCHO Y ES MUY FACIL DE RETIRAR AL MOMENTO DE DESMAQUILLARME
Kimi S.
Canberra
This mascara really surprised me. I got given a sample bottle and tried it with no real expectations and was blown away. The brush is perfect at separating my lashes and making them look super full and fluffy. I will definitely be purchasing a full size of this mascara.
mozapie v.
Canberra
This product gives you dramatic lashes, and slightly on the clumpier side. they give good volume and length and the color is super black. in general, i like it but I wouldn't wear it during the day. I do recommend it for people who like dramatic laches.
anewxa a.
I got a sample size with my recent order and it was just terrible..not sure if it was dried out/old but it came out all clumpy on the wand and I could not get any product to apply evenly. Big fail.
Jade M.
Belfast, Northern Ireland
This is one of my favourite mascaras I've ever used! I got a few tester free be products of these in urban decay and fell in love with the thickness yet black longevity of the product and the brush is so easy to use. It's probably my favourite high end store mascara!
Devin C.
I got this in a Sephora lash stash a while ago tried it once and gave it to my friend. It didn't make my lashes as nice as I like them. I can understand why someone would like it, just was not for me.
Louise C.
I found this product didn't last that long as I like as I had to use more than normal to get the look I like. Once I applied it all it did last all day until the moment I took it off which is a plus and didn't crumble or stick my lashes together like other mascaras.
Maya Izwana M.
Singapore
Best mascara ! I had Chanel, Marc Jacob mascara but this I love it best ! Running out soon and I will buy again for use! What's best it's long lasting no smudge at all. I recommend you all 💯
Gemma M.
The blackest mascara I have ever used. The formula is so creamy so it doesnt flake throughout the day. But it isnt wet either. It gives great length and volume i have used this for 2 years its a great mascara. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Not vegan friendly however
Monika M.
I don't know why this isn't talked about more! it makes my lashes extra black, so they look quite dramatic. Works really well with my Urban Decay Subversion primer and stays on a long time, it doesn't crack down on my face mid day. I've already repurchased it!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.