BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kayla C.
I love this mascara so much! It really lengthens my lashes and doesn't clump them together. The only down side to it is that it takes some scrubbing to remove it.
jaden w.
This mascara creates a fake lash look and some girls like that , but not me, i like natural looking lashes,but i would recommend this to people who like that long black lash look!! it doesn't clump and applies easily!
Shannon T.
The best mascara ever !!!! I use the product everyday and have done for a long time now. I haven't ever came across a mascara that makes my lashes look as long and volumised as this one!
Candice S.
Coleman Street, Southend on Sea
For me personally, this mascara is too thick and hence gives a clumping effect. The fact that the product leaked all over my make-up bag did certainly not go in it's favour either! Expected better from Urban Decay!
Crystal S.
Clinton, Ohio
I got this travel sized mascara as a birthday gift from Ulta and I love it!!!! omg, it adds sooo much fullness and length it's amazing. It goes on smoothly, no clumps. I love this stuff!
Grisel M.
The formula of the mascara is good but my problem with this product is the wand,it's to thick and if you have chubby eyelides or very short eyelashes it will be a mess the aplication,getting mascara everywhere
Janice -.
Never tried this product before but I heard that this is a good mascara. Always wanted to try this product. I didnt get it because its expensive. How i wish i can try it out. I will be glad if i get to try it! :)
Ashley G.
Batavia, NY
I forgot where I got this sample but it's really great. It makes my lashes look full. The only down side for me is that it seems really wet and would clump easily. I scrape off the excess and then put it on.
Hannah P.
I originally got this with my Urban Decay Brow Box and I completely fell in love with it. I completely fell in love with it, I've tried several mascaras and none of them I have loved as much as this one...
Amber G.
Callington, Cornwall
This mascara gives volume and length without any clumps. There is never any fall out or transfer. It never crumbles and doesn't rub off. I love it and would definitely buy again.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.