BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Katie J.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Average mascara for the price. I liked the traditional wand and formula. However there was no mind blowing results for a pricier mascara. I have used many around the same price point that were more worth the splurge. I have several drugstore mascaras that created a similar if not better result. I tried alone as well as with the primer from the same line and saw no noticeable difference.
Morgan C.
I got this mascara as my birthday gift from Ulta, and I love how it makes my lashes look! It lengthens and volumizes in one coat. My only problem is that it runs very easily when it gets wet, so I can't use it on my lower lashes since my eyes water a lot; I may have to try their waterproof formula because I love how it looks.
Amber H.
Anaheim, CA
I thought I would love this Mascara more than I thought, but not the case. The brush is fluffy, but the formula doesn't stick to my lashes all to well. On top of that, it smudges and transfers on my lid throughout the day. I would not purchase again, unfortunately. I love UD products, but this mascara needs a lot of work. [No, I don't use any lash primers. I have med-length, curled lashes and slightly hooded eyes. Also, I'm using the mascara as an eyeliner backup w/ my angled brush..don't advise crying w/ this whether used as mascara or back-up eyeliner..]
Kendra R.
Oklahoma City , OK
I have pretty short and straight lashes. This mascara is so easy to use. The wand separates the lashes and provides volume. The mascara holds a curl really well. You can add multiple layers without it getting clumpy. The only downside I have is if I wear it on my bottom lashes line then it smudges if it's hot/humid. So during summer in the state I live in it's a no go on bottom lashes.
Julissa E.
Hubertus, WI
Received this as a point perk at Sephora and really enjoyed this! It makes my lashes extremely dark, gives a good amount of volume too. Almost gives my lashes a "wispy" look. Only thing i think they could improve of is fall out. I do get some product that transfers to my lower and top lash line at times, and I do wish they had a waterproof formula. Otherwise, I do like this mascara
Toni R.
Weatherford, OK
I love applying this mascara because it goes on very smoothly and effortlessly, and it does as it claims by curling the lashes, however, for me personally the "curl" I got was too much... I have very long lashes, but fine, so the mascara seemed to make mine droop at the tips as if it was almost too heavy for my fine hairs. Maybe I applied too many coats, which I tend to do with mascara.
Emily G.
Monroeton, PA
This was not my favorite mascara by far. It was so wet and got all over my eyelids ruining my eyeshadow and it got under my eyes because it was so watery that when i blinked it got on my face. My lashes looked like I had been crying because it made them stick together and did nothing for them. If you're looking for a good mascara, the L'Oreal lash paradise is cheaper and so much better.
Shelby E.
This does the job, but is very subtle. If you're looking for a natural, long lasting look then this is your gal. I love that this was so easy to apply and remove, so it's great for the day-to-day makeup user. If you want to go more dramatic, you can always pair it with the lash primer of the same name, but I took a star off because you need to buy that extra product for extra volume.
Jessica N.
Raynham, MA
My favorite pitch black mascara I have ever owned and that is saying a lot!! I've tried everything from drug store to high end and let me tell you, THIS IS BOLD BLACK AND AMAZING! It gives me the volume, the intensity and the length I love for my no falsies days!! It doesn't flake on me or smudge which is a huge plus! If you're into the drama and instead eye look, try this product out!!!
Jacquelyn S.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
I would not recommend this mascara to anyone! The wand looks very fluffy to give the illusion that it will coat every lash with mascara and add volume. However upon using the product the wand gets all goopy from excessive amounts of mascara on it and when applying it, it puts globs and chunks of mascara on your eyelashes.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.