BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Lowri J.
Tried this for the first time and it was really great. So happy I bought this product , would recommend it to anyone that wants bold lashes.
Charley M.
Inverness
I love this mascara it makes you mr eyelashes look wonderful and still quite natural and they also do it in travel size which is very useful
Sasheen P.
Eskasoni
I love the urban decay mascara it's really nice I like the end of it that I forgot was called but it's really good and I would buy it again
Lauren s.
This is an amazing product I would highly recommend this to family andv friends. It has an Smooth and creamy texture to it when on the eye
Marella C.
pasig city, Manila
Gosh! This is so great! I have a very short eyelashes but when i use this... It's looks like i use falsies... I absolutely recommend this!
Kelly M.
Broadstairs
This has pretty much been my mascara of choice for about 3 years now and it’s showing no signs of being de thrones. I love the applicator!
Pheonex L.
Excellent mascara. My lashes even grew. I do find it quite hard to get off, so if you want something to stay all day and night thus us it.
Jasmine E.
Rockledge, FL
I love Perversion mascara because it does everything you want a mascara to do. It separates lashes, and makes them look longer and fuller.
muti g.
One of My favourite mascara!!! Always keeps my eyelashes volumized and helps my dark brown eyes standout and it is very reasonably priced.
Ashlea H.
I only have this mascara in travel size but i love it!! Best mascara ive ever used. Adds so much length to my lashes and volume its great!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.