BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kamilah A.
London
I rave about this mascara to everyone, it gives your eyelashes a moisture when applying, its not the type of mascara where you need to keep applying. I'm a repeat user of the product and I would definitely buy again! A great value. Also is ideal with False lashes
Leonie B.
This mascara is my all time favourite! It creates beautiful separated lashes that are also volume packed. I would defiantly recommend this mascara to anyone looking for an amazing mascara. I will defiantly be repurchasing.
Shumaila J.
Perversion has a creamy, full-bodied texture that’s not too dry, not too wet. This allows just the right amount of “pull” so it glides through lashes.

Good value for money . some may find it pricey though.

would certainly recommend to others.
Ashley D.
Paradise, NL
I'm pretty particular about mascaras .. I have thin straight lashes that are really hard to build volume with. I like this mascara . I like how black it is, it is buildable. It's better then most mascaras out there. It does however smudge under my eyes on a hot day - but other than that no complaints !
Kritika A.
This is my all time favourite mascara! I use it when I want a natural look during the day or when I want super dramatic, falsies kinda lashes. It always works for me. It doesn't smudge on the eyes like some mascaras so after a few hours. Absolutely love it!
Julieanne C.
Very very good mascara great for short and long lashes, short because it's length in long because it's flattering and very fluffy effect love this Mascara 10/10 defently would purchase again.
Nina B.
Whitehaven, Whitehaven
While this mascara is very pigmented and lengthening. It does irritate my eyes on occasion to the point I usually take me Makeup off. It was my first time using and it did impress me with the price especially on the bundle pack! Overall I would recommend but not for everyday use as the irritation may occur.
Shannon S.
Only mascara i use !

I got this mascara in a set for chirstmas as a mini tester and i havent looked back the mascara itself makes every individual lash stand out making the lashes appear more black and lengthened .

Would highly recommend to others
Amazing !
Crystal H.
I received this as a sample from Ipsy. I hate spending lots on expensive mascaras so I love getting samples. This mascara worked pretty well. It defined my lashes easily, added some volume and didn't flake during the day.
Influenster M.
Purchased from urban decay in Debenhams, first time trying it, purchased at Christmas and still loads left not dried at all, lovely sleek shiny packaging , the brush it's self isn't massive but I do prefer a smaller wand, but 2 coats of this and wow it lengthens and thickens , it's extremely black, I would prefer this formulae in a waterproof as I have watery eyes but it stays all day no flaking would definatly recommend it
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.