BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Sarah F.
Lyn, ON
Wow! This mascara is amazing. It separates lashes and adds so much fullness it lasts all day too ! I only wish they made this mascara in waterproof!
Katrina D.
New Brunswick
This is a go to mascara for me everyday. Although there are some clumps if you layer too much it's one of the blackest best mascaras I've ever used.
Avalon L.
This is my favorite mascara ever! I use it everyday and it is totally worth the price. It lasts all day and keeps your lashes looking bold and long.
Alana L.
Kelowna, Bc
I like this mascara after I used it for a month, the first month it was very clumpy on the brush. The brush is very nice and gives beautiful curles
Rachel B.
Trevose, PA
Love this mascara! Doesn't leave clumps and gives me lots of volume without looking too fake or over the top! I use this obsessively for nights out.
Lynae M.
FORT MACLEOD, AB
Love this mascara for more fuller dramatic lashes. The wand is a thicker bristle wand... I prefer plastic. But something about this is 100% for me!
melissa b.
I bought this mascara over a year ago in fact in late 2015, and it's still good! Of course I have many máscaras but this has to be one of the best!
Ashley N.
Newburgh, ON
Love love love how this makes my lashes pop. Clean beautiful look no clumpy gross fall off which is a must for me.. the perfect finish to any look.
SashaaJacinta P.
st, ON
I honestly loved how it separated my lashes, but after a few hours it really started to flake off in chunks which lead me to not favour it anymore.
Esther P.
North york , Ontario
It's quite nice but not the best or worst mascara I've ever used. I love the wand it's very big and fluffy and I prefer it over thin plastic wands.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.