BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kitty T.
When I bought this they said it was the blackest of the black in mascara and they were so right. It goes on so nicely with a lovely big soft brush no clumping at all and stays on all day. I work a lot around hot food so my mascara tends to melt unless its waterproofed to the max but this mascara is so wonderful it doesn't run or smear. I have also used it as eyeliner whilst mine has ran out and am waiting for replacement and using a real technique's eyeliner brush just lightly brushing it over your wand it gives a lovely finish to your killer lashes with the blackest of the black eyeliner and eyelasher #killer
Jen F.
A friend bought me this mascara as a surprise and, well.... I'm obsessed with it. This has been my favorite mascara that I've ever tried. It has lasted forever and it still seems like it's still almost full. The brush on this is is really thick and volumizing but doesn't seem to make my eyelashes clumpy. My eyelashes look longer than I've ever seen them in my life when I use this mascara. I don't use the primer that goes with it like a lot of people do but really this mascara is great on its own.
ashleigh g.
Thornton-cleveleys, Lancashire
If you like bold, long, thick, jet black lashes that build to give a 'false lash effect' then this is the best mascara for you! it's thick wand is perfect for distributing product and also contains a growth serum to help promote healthier and naturally longer, thicker lashes! I first received a sample of this and (as a very picky mascara user) wasn't too sure how it would work on my tiny, and very sparse lashes, but it's been fantastic! I've since repurchased the full size and use it on a daily basis! this is now the only mascara for me and has stopped me having to wear fake eyelashes every day! also doesn't smudge of flake off throughout the day, and is easy to remove!
love love love this mascara!
Niamh M.
Favourite mascara EVER! I wear mascara every singe day and this is by far my favourite. I have tried a ridiculous amount of mascaras and I don't think any compare to how good this is. I get about 3 months out of the mascara
sandy m.
This mascara is brilliant. I have very fine, straight lashes so I'm always looking for formulas that aren't too thick and add lots of lift and volume.

this mascara is highly pigmented and very light weight. It had a lifting and separating effect which made it look like I had more lashes! wearable all day without much transfer! the only issue I had with this product is that it can be a little runny nearing the end of the day.
diana e.
Bought this not too long ago although fairly new to this mascara it does leave my lashes looking fuller but can clump up fairly quickly if i go in with extra layers
Sonia K.
Richmond hill, ON
I received this great mascara in my ipsy bag . All I can say its by far the best mascara I have used to date . It gives amazing volume and separates lashes . It doesn't wearout and the volume lasts all day .mi will for sure buy the full size when my sample runs out . You can get it at Sephora and shoppers Drug Mart for around $10 .
Michelle T.
Edmonton
I currently use this mascara daily. This mascara really lengthens my lashes, and adds lots of volume, without clumping.It stays on all day but is not a hassle to remove at the end of the night. I personally have straight lashes but they are pretty long. I don't use lash primer and it works pretty well for me.  One thing I've noticed is that I like it better as it gets older and the formula dries.
Ekin Y.
Edmonton, AB
LOVE THIS! The brush is so amazing and it makes your lashes look amazing ! People have asked if I had extensions while I was wearing this masacara ! Would reccomend !
Phoebe D.
This is a good mascara if you want chunky thick lashes to go with a smokey eye, I wouldn't recommend this for an everyday look, this is more suitable for nights.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.