BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Julie M.
I love this mascara, it doesn't clump and goes on really well. Compared to other mascaras, it's a nice and creamy formula and will last you a while. The packaging is beautiful and practical. I always buy this mascara and haven't looked back since.
Deanna K.
Caledonia, AL
This used to be my favourite mascara. I had switched and only recently started using it again. I have noticed now though that there is fall out throughout the day. I notice dark circles under my eyes from it. This mascara works great and if it weren't for that one issue I would continue to buy it.
Imogen F.
PERFECT IF YOU LIKE VOLUME, LENGTH AND NON-CLUMPY LASHES

Urban Decay Perversion was the first ever high end mascara I tried, and I am still using it till this day. It doesn't clump, it separates my lashes quite nicely. I buy the travel size version from Mecca Maxima, it is the perfect size for my makeup bag! I 100% recommend that you try it!
Christine K.
Burlington , ON
This is probably one of the best mascaras I’ve used. It’s brush is long and gets the whole part of the eyelashes in one swipe. It makes them longer and does so without clumping. It also lasts a long time as you get a lot of product with only needing to just dunk into the tube once each time.
Kearsten M.
Sarnia , ontario
I bought this about a week ago and oh my, this is my favourite mascara!!! It doesn't apply clumpy and it gives a full look! I got it online at Sephora for $28 CAD with the matching liner!!! Best $28 spent!
Caitlin B.
Grimsby, AL
I'm personally not a fan of this mascara, but I can definitely see why some people are. I hate mascaras with a wet formula, and this one is definitely very wet! I have to open it and use it a few weeks later before it's a consistency I enjoy.
Jackie H.
I love love love this product!! I have tried many and this is my all time fav! I have blue eyes so it looks so good, it's also decently affordable ! I have the big and small versions and they are so amazing and I take them with everywhere !
Catarina M.
Brantford, ON
Probably one of my top favourite mascaras. I recently had a disease that made me lose most of my beautiful eyelashes and this is one of the only mascaras that brings what I have left, back to life without clumps or making my lashes look like spider legs. Perfectly awesome price range. I'll be purchasing this mascara for the 3rd time.
Lian B.
Subversion is my favorite eyelash primer of all time!
I thought that subversion was very clump on my thin , but long lashes
Can be fixed w an eyelash comb thought I would purchase the primer alone ((-:
Mary Jem P.
My boyfriend went to sephora on a vacation and i asked him to pick up some mascara for me. The sales lady recommended this one and i love how thick it made my lashes, except i don't like how big the brush is. IT's hard to work on the lower lashes but other than that this is a greta product to make my lashes look fuller and bolder
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.