BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Cristina F.
San Diego
I got this in a subscription box and was so excited to try it. I gave it a shot for about 1 week and couldnt stand it anymore. It was heavy on the eyes. It was clumpy and looked just bad. I tried to use a lash comb with it but had no luck. One thing ill say is it is veryyyy dark which i liked. I have 3 more samples that ill never use and wil give to someone else who might have Better luck than me
Rhonda Y.
Erlanger, KY
This is a Fabulous Mascara, it plumps up my lashes , it doesn't flake off and it lasts me all day long, I couldn't be happier about that. I Love the tube as it is very sleek and looks great on my makeup counter. I purchased mine at Ulta and I would buy this again. Truly a favorite.
Kimberly P.
Trinity, AL
I really did love this mascara! I also had some of the two faced mascara and I would always put this mascara on before the two faced and it turned out absolutely fabulous! And honestly just this one by itself was great. I would use this urban decay mascara even on my lazy days because it made my eyelashes look so good I didn't want to go without it!
Amarissa D.
This is definitely my go-to mascara. I already have fairly long lashes, but they aren't super dark. Perversion makes my lashes jet black and also separates them well and definitely gives them length. If you really work it in at the base of your lashes, you won't have to tightline just because of how dark the mascara is. I only took off a star because it transfers if I use it under my eyes.
Ashley S.
Cicero, NY
As a huge Urban Decay fan I wanted to love this mascara. I tried so hard to like this mascara, but I absolutely hated it. I think it might be the worst mascara I've ever used. It was very wet and runny. I saw better results from a drugstore mascara. I'm sad to say that I hated this mascara as Urban Decay is my favorite brand, but this just didn't do it for me. :(
Janie D.
Originally, I only got the travel sized version of this. As soon as it was gone, I went out and purchased the full size version from my local ulta. I love this mascara, and recommend it over everything else out there.
Michaela D.
Hyde Park, NY
This is a true black. It has a pretty fluffy brush on it, so it does make you look like you have more eyelashes then you actually do. It doesn't clump up that much. It is a nice mascara to have in my collection.
Kat J.
Very black mascara that gives great volume, you just have to be careful because the brush lends itself to getting clumps everywhere... I liked it a lot, but felt I would also have to use a lengthening mascara with it at the same time to smooth it out and that's just a lot of work for a morning routine. Will finish up the sample I got, but won't buy until they fix the clumping issue.
Christina M.
Burlington, VT
I have extremely sensitive eyes and for some reason this is the only mascara I have tried in years that I can make it through a day wearing without feeling like there are needles in my eyes. My lashes look full and long when I use this product and the packaging is simple, sophisticated and beautiful. Will buy again and again.
Amber H.
Anaheim, CA
I thought I would love this Mascara more than I thought, but not the case. The brush is fluffy, but the formula doesn't stick to my lashes all to well. On top of that, it smudges and transfers on my lid throughout the day. I would not purchase again, unfortunately. I love UD products, but this mascara needs a lot of work. [No, I don't use any lash primers. I have med-length, curled lashes and slightly hooded eyes. Also, I'm using the mascara as an eyeliner backup w/ my angled brush..don't advise crying w/ this whether used as mascara or back-up eyeliner..]
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.