BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Emily H.
I found this mascara quite dry - perhaps I got a bad one. It did come off nicely at the end of the day though so I was no tugging at my eyes to remove it.
Kelsey W.
SIK, BC
One of my all time fav mascara! It makes my lashes long and fluffy :D i have two! A full size and a travel size that stays in my makeup bag in my purse :)
Seanna E.
Rural Sturgeon County , AB
Love the fluffy brush, best mascara I've tried for not clumping. Added to my daily routine for sure. Great for volumizing, not as much lengthening effect.
Narimene C.
 😍😍😍  Urban Decay Perversion Mascara 😍😍😍  in love with this mascara 💓💓 the effect is wooow and perfect packaging 💓💓 I recommend it
Lily W.
Love this mascara. Makes my lashes defined and long and curled. Lovely packaging. I would recommend this to anyone who struggles with short or flat lashes
N B.
This mascara was so so, for me. I found it clumped easily and also crumbled/flaked under my eyes. The only positive is it’s deep, intense, black colour.
Beth-Ann S.
This made my lashes thicker and darker for sure. It gave my lashes some length as well. Unfortunately, the formula was too heavy for my straight lashes.
Stephanie M.
This was a let down for me. It flakes really easily. I gave it two stars because my lashes did look a bit fuller but was not enough for me to repurchase.
Hope B.
Hemet, CA
The urban decay perversion mascara is greaat I got it few weeks ago been using it it's a good one forsure I love to test all mascaras must try if haven't
raquel b.
I love this mascara gives your eyelashes naturally
. I Have Been quite pleased with it. leaving a dark look. All in all, I love it and will buy it again.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.