BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Aysha K.
I am satisfied with it since it makes lashes look bigger and darker and much thicker. Normally i never buy mascaras as i get lot of samples with my sephora purchase but yes this is one of nicest mascara that if i have to buy i will.
Eden M.
This mascara is mind blowing, it makes your lashes stand out so much more than any other mascara I've tried, it is pricey but is with the money, it lasts all day and doesn't smudge on your face after a whole! I would buy this again
Lauren C.
This is my favourite mascara so far that I have tried on the market, it is great for a dramatic eye look. It really enhances my eyelashes without making them look too clumpy, definitely recommend if you want long, lushes lashes.
Nadja L.
This combo is absolutely great . The primer gives you a lot of volume and length and the mascara is so easy to apply on top . The mascara is really black and seperates your lashes . Doesn't smudge and lasts all day long .
Nakita M.
Victoria, NL
Got a mini version of this in my ipsy bag, love the way it makes my lashes look, and love the volume it adds!
Nothing bad to say about this product... wish I had more urban decay products, I would recommend them to anyone!!
Ashley L.
Grande Prairie , AB
I will never use another mascara for as long as I live. The Urban Decay Perversions goes on extremely well and I do not even notice I'm wearing it. It last all day without needing a reapply.
Brooke V.
I don't mind it but it's nothing special. I wouldn't repurchase because of the price but may have considered it if it was drugstore because it is decently effective at thickening lashes. I found the formula to be a bit goopy.
Renee G.
Milan, Milan
Perversion is one of the greatest mascaras I've ever tried. I liked how dark and thick my eyelashes were when I used it. I feel like I haven't accomplished that effect with a lot of mascaras so yay UD!
Shireen L.
Courtenay , BC
Mascaras extremely tricky for my short, sparse and stick straight eye lashes but Perversion is one of the rare few ones that worked wonders! Definitely in my top 3 high end mascara favorites!
Tracy F.
Brisbane
I love how long and voluminous this mascara makes my lashes. It's not clumpy at all and really separates my individual eyelashes. The only issue I have with this mascara as it does transfer to my eyelids no matter how well I set them.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.