BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Emily C.
Meh.

The one saving grace for this mascara is that it's crazy dark black. I found it too wet, the brush too floppy, and the tube stopper dispensed too much product at once, meaning I got a tiny bit of length while my lashes stuck together. Also takes forever to dry and smudges like crazy. Not something I would spend $23 on. If it's something you're dying to try, definitely try and get a sample first.
One of my favourite mascaras. came in a pack from Sephora with a bunch of testers including the benefit they're real mascara which my sister loves but i didn't like as much. This one was still my favourite. combs through lashes and gives an intense black look. gives a tight like affect.
Edina M.
Kingston, ON
I do like this mascara. It is super black and a few coats leaves my lashes looking fluffy. I do find that it's hard to get enough volume with it, which is unfortunate, but it is descent. Descent enough for the price? Only if you like having higher end brands.
Candice J.
Niagara Falls, ON
This is my ultimate favorite mascara. I received it in a beauty bag last year, and it instantly became my go to. It applies beautifully, makes my lashes look awesome, and comes off well with makeup remover.
Chloe S.
Maryport , Cumbria
All time favourite mascara! Amazing long lashes and such effortless application! Well worth every penny spent on the product as it is so reliable and such an amazing mascara! Makes your lashes burst with colour and makes you look wide awake and lashes look beautifully long but not fake
Elysia C.
Very simple mascara does not lift your eyelashes at all, it does not do anything but give a bit of darkness it is 100% to expensive for what you really get! I would not buy this mascara ever again.
Gabrielle S.
Montreal, QC
Love urban decay mascaras. This one is light, doesn't clump and has incredible building power. I find a lot of mascaras are hard to layer without getting clumps but this one really does the trick!
Kelsey S.
I used this mascara three times (and liked it) and then the tube completely exploded when i closed it and got all over everything. I've heard of this happening to others as well, which is pretty disappointing for a high end mascara ..
Ridi K.
This one of favorite mascaras. What I really love about this is that its not just something that gives a voluminous look to the lashes but it also feathers it out perfectly making my lashes look extremely natural. I usually always like to layer on many different mascaras but this one strong enough to do the job on its own. So a natural but long lashed looks is definitely achieved
Ellie M.
Duff street, Hopeman
This mascara is wonderful. It is sooooooooo black and so voluminous. It makes your lashes look so long and lushous but not clumpy and cakey, and it doesn't leave black marks on your eyelids throughout the day. Would 100% repurchase
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.