BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Elysia C.
Very simple mascara does not lift your eyelashes at all, it does not do anything but give a bit of darkness it is 100% to expensive for what you really get! I would not buy this mascara ever again.
Gabrielle S.
Montreal, Quebec
Love urban decay mascaras. This one is light, doesn't clump and has incredible building power. I find a lot of mascaras are hard to layer without getting clumps but this one really does the trick!
Kelsey S.
I used this mascara three times (and liked it) and then the tube completely exploded when i closed it and got all over everything. I've heard of this happening to others as well, which is pretty disappointing for a high end mascara ..
Ridi K.
This one of favorite mascaras. What I really love about this is that its not just something that gives a voluminous look to the lashes but it also feathers it out perfectly making my lashes look extremely natural. I usually always like to layer on many different mascaras but this one strong enough to do the job on its own. So a natural but long lashed looks is definitely achieved
Ellie M.
Duff street, Hopeman
This mascara is wonderful. It is sooooooooo black and so voluminous. It makes your lashes look so long and lushous but not clumpy and cakey, and it doesn't leave black marks on your eyelids throughout the day. Would 100% repurchase
Sabiha A.
Ontario, Canada
This has become my go-to for evening wear, providing drama AND definition, if you are cautious when reapplying your second coat. I received this through a Sephora Favorites mascara sampler and comparing to the other mascaras, this was the best. Definitely a repurchase!
Hailey P.
Sudbury, ON
This was okayy, it worked well as a mascara but I found that it didnt really impress me. It was just okay, I would not recommend this because of the elevated price tag. You could easily find something better at the drugstore!
Gaby D.
Love this mascara! I have thin and short asian lashes (which sucks lol) but this mascara manages to volumize and hold a curl really well!

Took a star off cause after a few hours this mascara will definitely smudge, and to me thats the only downside to this product.
sam c.
Arnold, MO
This mascara is amazing. Make sure you buy the whit primer to go under it. It doesn't clump and it's super buildable allowing you to get long or extra long and thick lashes with minimal effort. People cannot believe I am not wearing falsies when I use this mascara.
Lauren W.
st helens
Favourite mascara ever!! Makes the lashes darker, longer, curlier, more volumised! Just everything you have ever wanted In a mascara you have got! Nice sleek packaging and I would deffo buy it again and would deffo recommend!!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.