BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
This mascara is very easy to use and goes on well. It does not clump and applys very dark color which I like. I use it almost everyday to coat my lashes. I would buy this again. I think it is good quality but the price is a little expensive. I would buy again.
Sabrina K.
Long Grove, IL
I don’t mind this mascara but I think the price is too pricey for the formula. I know it’s not waterproof, but I’ve tried other mascaras that aren’t waterproof yet they can handle a little bit of the water/tears that come out of my eyes. This one takes a while to dry and does leave some residue if any water is put on it but it does give very nice volume to the lashes.
Stacy T.
San Antonio , TX
The Perversion mascara is really the blackest black. I love how full it makes your lashes look. It is a bit wet and takes a while to dry. If I close my eyes, the mascara transfers to my undereye. I'm going to try it again after a few weeks of being open. Maybe that will tone down some of the wetness.
Kb K.
I have two go to mascaras this is one of them. This is my everyday mascara. Being darker skinned sometimes I don't find mascara to be dark enough. This is actually really black i love it. I get lots of compliments and questions if I have eyelash extensions but its just Perversion. It gives me long lashes that are appropriate and professional. Perfect amount of glam.
Liz A.
I love the perversions mascara by urban decay. It's easy to apply and goes on smooth without clumping. The package is simple but isn't ugly. The mascara lasts all day, no need to reapply. I highly recommend this, even if your watching your pennies. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
vanessa r.
Definitely in my top 5! I received a sample of this stuff a long time ago as part of an Ulta promotion and fell in love ever since! I felt that it was a good mascara if you already had full lashes and just needed some length. Other than that, it's a great value for a decent price.
Hannah J.
I always am trying out new mascaras and trying out higher end ones can be risky because of the price! This mascara is totally worth it for me! It makes my eye lashes so long and doesn't clump them together! I tried the travel size one first and instantly fell in love and had to go ahead and buy the normal tube! It is wonderful and I will be using it for a long time.
Leslie S.
Abilene, TX
This is my all time favorite ,nothing else will do mascara. I have hazel green eyes and my lashes are long but flow in all different directions. This helps define them and bring them out to make them look long and lush. I love the tube it comes in,very dark .
Sarah S.
Harrisburg, PA
Applicator brush is full and pigment is stark black. The brush holds a fair amount of mascara so wiping it off before applying is advised to avoid clumping on or of your lashes. I often deal with my lashes falling out, and the perversion mascara appears to be hypoallergenic, not bothersome at all to my lashes. True definition and added fullness. Highly recommended.
Shazi L.
Brooklyn, NY
I compare every mascara I try to my all-time favorite, Too Faced Better Than Sex--just so you know what type of product I favor. I really did enjoy this mascara. I got a sample from Sephora. It doesn't clump, the brush is pretty nice, and it didn't leave my eyelashes feeling stiff and weird. However, I don't think it has the voluminizing (is that a word?) power of the Too Faced mascara. It is certainly a good mascara, but not the best for me.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.