BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Michelle T.
Edmonton
I currently use this mascara daily. This mascara really lengthens my lashes, and adds lots of volume, without clumping.It stays on all day but is not a hassle to remove at the end of the night. I personally have straight lashes but they are pretty long. I don't use lash primer and it works pretty well for me.  One thing I've noticed is that I like it better as it gets older and the formula dries.
Sonia K.
Richmond hill, ON
I received this great mascara in my ipsy bag . All I can say its by far the best mascara I have used to date . It gives amazing volume and separates lashes . It doesn't wearout and the volume lasts all day .mi will for sure buy the full size when my sample runs out . You can get it at Sephora and shoppers Drug Mart for around $10 .
diana e.
Bought this not too long ago although fairly new to this mascara it does leave my lashes looking fuller but can clump up fairly quickly if i go in with extra layers
Ekin Y.
Edmonton, AB
LOVE THIS! The brush is so amazing and it makes your lashes look amazing ! People have asked if I had extensions while I was wearing this masacara ! Would reccomend !
Phoebe D.
This is a good mascara if you want chunky thick lashes to go with a smokey eye, I wouldn't recommend this for an everyday look, this is more suitable for nights.
Jackie V.
One of my favorite all time mascaras. I love how it has a mini size and a bigger size. The packaging is simple but cute. The price is affordable and the product is amazing. I would recommend this product.
Victoria R.
This mascara is almost perfect! It doesn't dry out, the tube is huge, it's super black AND it separates my lashes beautifully without clumping. I can't use this on my bottom lashes though because it smudges everywhere. But when it's just on my top lashes, it doesn't smudge!
Tara K.
This mascara does wonders for my lashes. Very black and the wand is easy to use. Creates a touch of volume yet lengthens them at the same time. All time favourite.
Tiffany N.
Woodbridge, Ontario
Got a sample size of this in sephora's lash stash and I was blown away! Makes your lashes super thick, volumized and long!! Its as close to a false lash look you can get without actually wearing false lashes. Generally, very wet mascaras can weigh down your lashes, but this formula actually holds your lashes up and gives a very perky, fanned out look. Very black which is perfect!
Meagan M.
Heritage Pointe, AB
I actually had never considered buying this until I got a sample at Sephora one day, but I'm so glad I got the sample! I've purchased this a couple times and it's my go-to mascara. It gives perfect volume and length, and is long lasting. I've never seen it flake off or transfer. A little bit goes a long way, which is especially great since it's kind of a high price point!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.