BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Catarina M.
Brantford, ON
Probably one of my top favourite mascaras. I recently had a disease that made me lose most of my beautiful eyelashes and this is one of the only mascaras that brings what I have left, back to life without clumps or making my lashes look like spider legs. Perfectly awesome price range. I'll be purchasing this mascara for the 3rd time.
Chantel H.
I received a sample of this in my UD Naked on the Run Palette - it's decent at best. The brush looks like it would be good but it does't spread your lashes very well and the product doesn't apply as black and volumized of a look as I hoped
Mary Jem P.
My boyfriend went to sephora on a vacation and i asked him to pick up some mascara for me. The sales lady recommended this one and i love how thick it made my lashes, except i don't like how big the brush is. IT's hard to work on the lower lashes but other than that this is a greta product to make my lashes look fuller and bolder
Lian B.
Subversion is my favorite eyelash primer of all time!
I thought that subversion was very clump on my thin , but long lashes
Can be fixed w an eyelash comb thought I would purchase the primer alone ((-:
Samantha C.
Niagara Falls, ON
I was excited to get this combo. I've heard great things about using an eyelash primer. I was not wowed. Subversion is great but the mascara was disappointing... weighed my eyelashes down significantly.
Reem A.
Burnaby, BC
This is honestly one of my favorite mascaras to use if I want those bold spidery lashes.it just coats each and every lash.it doesn't dry out fast as in the product itself is amazing quality.and doesn't clump your lashes.
Cierdh M.
Falkirk , Stirlingshire
I only had a travel size from my on the run palette but omg I was so impressed, I don't know why this isn't more raved about. I wore it everyday it doesn't clump your lashes it makes them look long it lasts all day. TBH I think it's Better than the too faced better than sex mascara
Vivian D.
Portland , OR
Really great staying power. Your lashes will get super black quick! Can dry pretty quickly when applying layers so make sure to apply the coats immediately after another. Can get pretty clumpy easily so I would be careful on the coats.
Sherry E.
Love love love this volume mascara. I am obsessed with finding the perfect mascara for my teensy, barely there eyelashes and this one actually makes me look like I have false eyelashes on. I highly recommend this mascara. It doesn't smudge or flake and lasts all day and night.
Varsha B.
This is my favorite mascara. The wand is perfect for volumizing and lengthening your lashes. With just one stroke you can instantly see the difference, i put on 2 coats for maximum drama :) love love love this! Would highly recommend
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.