BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Mia C.
Oxford
I would love to test this mascara out as I have heard so many good reviews about it on how it makes you look like your eyelashes are really curved and long naturally which I think looks great on everyone!!
Exploring P.
The UD pervasion is hands down one of the best mascaras ever! It lengthens your lashes beautifully without a hint of clumping. The wand is amazing to apply with and evenly distributes the product to individual lashes. Its seriously good!
Yaz 💐.
This is the only high end mascara I own and I’m so glad it is! It’s £19, but so worth it! It volumises, lengthens and curls your lashes making them really intense! Definitely recommend 💗
Karen F.
Lord Russell place , Edinburgh
This mascara is good, however I have very short lashes so really need to curl them a lot before I use it. It works well on clients with long lashes however. Would recommend this product
Taylor M.
Toronto
I wanted to love this mascara but it just wasn’t anything special. I had to layer it to get it looking what I want my lashes to look like and for a high end mascara I just expect more.
missy t.
Appleton, Warrington
Exactly as it says on the tin; bigger. Blacker. Badder.

Creates such length and gives a great curl. Doesnt clump or flake and is waterproof aka a pain to remove but totally worth it.
Jamie W.
Mississauga , ON
Was excited to try this mascara but it just fell flat for me. Thankfully I got it as a gift, cause I’d probably be a bit upset if I spent that amount of money on it. The packaging is also boring. Would not recommend
Nicole J.
Thunder Bay , ON
I actually love this mascara. I wasn’t sure if I would at first because it looked chunky on the wand but it is great. It’s lengthening and super black. The packaging is really nice.
Neika B.
This mascara just feels like everything right in the world. There's something so cute about the wand, and it doesn't give the dreaded spider leg look, and it doesn't clump together
Mai Anh N.
Orleans
It’s a mascara for the long lashes. I don’t really like the brush, it’s very big for my eyes. I finished the flacon and I want to try the  troublemaker of Urban Decay.

Rebecca M.
Is the lash primer a must have item?? I've never used a lash primer or even really heard of this product!
Megan J.
How does this compare to Too Faced Better Than Sex?
Lexi C.
I've wanted to try a new mascara, how well does the Urban Decay Perversion mascara work?
Kelsey W.
SIK, BC
What is your favorite masacara? Mine is the Urban Decay Perversion Mascara :D
Natalie P.
Redwood City, CA
I've been looking for a new mascara that doesn't flake and get into my contacts. How is this one after a few hours wear? How does it wash off?