BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Kaitlyn N.
I love Urban Decay...but I don't love this mascara. For context I have thick lashes, but they're very straight and just below average length (though I wouldn't say they're short). I curl my lashes every time, and this mascara flattens the curl right away no matter how dramatic of a curl I do...it's very wet, and this causes it to get clumpy on my lashes. It gives mild volume but that's in large part to the clumpiness. It doesn't provide me with any length really. I think this is the only UD product that has ever truly disappointed me. I wouldn't recommend it, at least not based off of what my experience was. I purchased it from Sephora and it was one of the only things I've ever returned as a VIB customer.
Jennifer F.
This mascara changed my life and is my absolute favorite. I have fairly short lashes, and this mascara adds length, a little lift, and medium volume without ever clumping. The formula is so smooth and natural looking, even though it definitely adds emphasis.
Nilgun U.
It has dark pieces under my eye after few hours.fleek under eye.not resistant at hot weather.im fan of tubing mascaras.i have been using estee lauder double wear zero smudge and clinique high impact curling mascara for years.never thinking to change these
Kanna S.
Oslo suburbs
I actually liked the sample size better than the full size, but I have a lot of lashes so might be the problem. Does live up to its promises of mega lashes though...
aisha D.
I brought this mascara along with a lip liner abs blush from urban decay. The mascara is long lasting. It does wonders to the lashes. This mascara makes the lashes look longer, fuller and more volimised. Would defo buy again and would definitely recommend.
m b.
Toronto
I'm a sucker for mascaras with a classic brush—I just can't stand mascaras with those plastic brushes! Great formula. Fun name. Cruelty-free. Good value. Recommend.
Eden A.
Leek
Favourite mascara! Used to love too faced one but this tops it. It gives the lashes volume and length but does clump at all and I use this everyday! I would recommend this product to anyone who is willing to invest in a great mascara.
Heather S.
Dedridge , livingston
I love this mascara because it is amazing if your not wearing false eyelashes it really does elongate the lashes and makes them look much fuller can't fault this.
Colleen A.
Love this mascara!! It's clump free and the packaging is lovely. I was a first time user and will be buying again. Great value for money. I purchased this in my local department store.
Hannah M.
I bought this mascara a little while ago in London on impulse, not really expecting much from it. However when I first used it I didn't like how it made my lashes look. To me it made them clunky and that's not something I like when buying a mascara. It wasn't until I'd been using it daily for a month that I started to like it, I got used to the way the wand worked and how to get my lashes not clumpy by using the wand softly on my lashes. Overall I like this mascara but I'm not sure if I'd repurchase.
Chelsea C.
Alvin, TX
I've been looking to buy this mascara, but I'm not sure I want to spend that much on it. Is this one worth the price or should I keep looking?!
أفكار ي.
Bouzareah, AR
What is the best color of mascara in your opinion?: A-Black B-Blue C-Brown
Elizabeth W.
Rising Sun, IN
Does this mascara make your lashes full and long? Does it clump or flake?
Claudia M.
St-Raymond
I love the Too faced better than sex mascara! How does it compare to this one? Which one do you like better?
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Would you recommend? what do you like about it?