BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Carmen G J.
Puerto Rico
The blackest, bolder dramatic eyeshadow you could get. It gives you instant length and volume. A cult classic, with all the good reasons to be. My sister and me are so different personalities and make up taste, but we both love this mascara. This make an statement on you face. Your lashes will be the first thing people will notice on you.
Taylor S.
Richmond Hill, ON
I love this mascara. If Im choosing a higher end mascara, this is my go to. The formula doesn't really harden on your lashes, which leaves your lashes looking more natural.
Jade B.
Canada, QC
I love this mascara! I've tried a lot of different mascaras trying to find the best and I think I found it. I definitely don't regret purchasing it and it gives you such amazing lashes. I've also had it for about 3 months and there's still a lot of product in the tube and I use it every single day, it lasts a long time
Mikenna S.
Burnaby, BC
What this mascara really lacked for me was volume. It gave me the color I wanted and it stays very well over the course of the day. But it didn't enhance my lashes whatsoever and I was rather disappointed considering how hyped it was. Great for bottom lashes though.
Aanchal S.
Edmonton , AB
This mascara is my holy grail! I've repurchased it many times over and will again. Let's talk about packaging first. It's super sleek and pleasant to look at. Moving onto the applicator, I love that it's not plastic! This makes it much more comfortable to apply and really let's you get to the root!! It doesn't clump and makes your lashes really dark while lengthening them.

Would I recommend this mascara? Absolutely! I swear by it!
Tess M.
Wettingen, Aargau
Hi. Listen. I love this Mascara. I want to marry this Mascara. I just ran out of it last week and I just moved to a place without a Sephora so I have to order it online because not having it in my daily makeup routine is DEVASTATING. I know I am being a tad dramatic, but I just adore it that much. It really elongates your lashes and isn't horrific to take off at the end of the day like some mascaras tend to be. It looks like you're wearing falsies after a few swipes of this thing and I always get compliments on my eyes when I'm wearing it. I just love it so much (how many times do you think I can say love in one review? Maybe one more? okay) I LOVE THIS MASCARA.
Yasmin F.
Calgary
I heard so much about this mascara from my girlfriends that I was convinced I needed to buy it. I have to say, after trying it, it doesn't stand up to even drugstore mascaras in terms of separation and length. Furthermore, the formula is just too wet, leaving more room for clumping! Def not a holy grail for me.
Karissa B.
Saint Marys, GA
This mascara is so black it's great for a day you want your lashes to get attention but don't want to apply falsies. I too my drugstore mascaras with this to use it as sparingly as possible haha. The wand is long and more narrow but easy to reach every lash.
Lydia E.
Chippenham
Personally this mascara applicator was too thick for my lashes, meaning I could not cover my inner eyelashes and the application left me with clumpy lashes. Due to this I would not chose to purchase this mascara again however if you are looking for big bold lashes, this may be the perfect product for you!
Daniela S.
Latvia, Riga
Very good mascara! The tube is very big, i have been using it from may and its still full. I'm using mascara only for my top lashes, because when i use mascara for bottom lashes it smudges. :(
And i like it because it has a big round brush so it is easy to use.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.