BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Neveen W.
Dudley
Love how thick this mascara makes my lashes, love the volume! I will definitely continue to repurchase this mascara, it's one of my favorites along with too faced better than sex, Perversion on my lashes gives a tiny bit more volume though than TF.
Caleb W.
Vancouver, BC
Wow. That is really the only word I can use to sum up Perversion Mascara. This stuff layers like CRAZY if you want to have super thick and long lashes but still manages to not clump! I also usually avoid thick and big applicators like the plague when it comes to my mascara but I got this for free and decided to try on a whim ... I can't even, go try it!
lisette l.
He has a creamy formula to give several layers easily without creating lumps, even after several hours can wear it reapplied without problem. The result is a longer lashes with more volume and blacker.

Her lashes ingredients treat nourishing them and protecting them, also it contains a mixture of acids and proteins to stimulate eyelash growth.

Bring 12 ml and lasts 6 months since opening
Brianna M.
Sudbury, Ont
I first got this has a sample and I really liked it so I bought a full size when at Sephora. I don't know if the sample size brush was smaller but I do not enjoy the full size. I felt like I got better result from the smaller one. The full size brush made everything look super messy and wet!
Patsy M.
Bonnybridge
I love the urban decay perversion mascara i don't think this product need improvement however theres always roon for improvmet i also love the pigmentaision in this mascara i am a repeat user because i love this product and i would buy it again
Julia K.
First off, the packaging is gorgeous.
The brush is really nice. It coats all of my lashes without any Problems. The colour is really nice and dark as well.
I am not a Person that freshes up her make up a lot so I really appreciate, that the Mascara, even though it is not waterproof, lasts very Long and colours my lashes all day Long.
Faith L.
I'm very picky when it comes to mascara and this product just didn't really do it for me. On its own it's kind of just any regular product. When applied with a white primer before it's a bit better but overall for a higher end product I wasn't very satisfied
Autumn B.
I like the brush, I liked the way it applied. I did not like the way it smudged at the outer corners of my eyes and then smudged under my eyes. At first I thought it was because of the warm weather. I tried it again and stay in and stayed cool but it still melted. Would not repurchase.
Abigail K.
Fort Nelson, BC
I greatly dislike this mascara. I got a tester size of it in a value set and I would never buy it. It barely goes on and it is very hard to achieve a longer lash look. I was disappointed with this mascara as I had high hopes from urban decay.
Gabby T.
Best mascara I have ever used. Isn't clumpy at all and gives off a natural finish. Lengthens lashes nicely and can be layered without it making spider lashes !! Literally my go to mascara, I wear it every time I go out and even bought a back up just in case ! love love love it
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.