BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Brittany P.
I love this mascara. For some reason this mascara just stands out from the rest that I one. I got this as a sample in one of my subscription boxes I believe and I love it. The sample lasts a long time and is easy to use and apply on both top and bottom lashes. It really gives my lashes length and volume and I always get compliments on how long my lashes look. I would totally buy this product once my sample runs out.
Rachel M.
East Helena, MT
I L O V E this mascara. I'm super picky about my mascara and I got this at Ulta for around $20. It's got tons of bristles and loads of mascara for a thick look. It lasts all day. I've had a tube for months now and there's still a ton left. I highly recommend it!
Andrea R.
Chula Vista, CA
Awful. Simply awful. It applies well and the look is great at first. It doesn’t clump, lengthens, and colonized, but no matter what I tried, the mascara would flake off into my face throughout the day. I would love this mascara if it didn’t do that. I tried to remedy the situation by using a coat of this and a coat of another mascara to hopefully seal it but it became too cumbersome. Wouldn’t buy again unless reformulated to not flake.
Becky A.
Woodridge, IL
This is a great mascara that really covers lashes well. It makes them look really long and black. I don't curl my lashes, so I can't speak to how it holds curl. I like that there was minimal flaking and that it came off fairly easily with soap and water. The only downfall is the price. I have a hard time paying a lot for mascara when there are great drugstore mascaras.
Kerissa J.
Surprise, AZ
I got this mascara as a sample from Ulta. I lost my go to mascara so I said heck why not.
Girl rly let me tell you!!! It was light weight, it separated my lashes but not only that it gave them length and curled them up. I was sitting in front of the mirror like omg!!
the color I got was black and it was a true black. Didn't flake during the day or loose it's curl either.
Alex B.
Arlington, VA
I LOVE this mascara. It goes on very thick and dark, and I have actually been asked if I am wearing fake eyelashes when I have this mascara on. Works best for a dramatic look, it's easy to apply. If you don't do dramatic looks very frequently, I recommend getting the travel sized version so the tube doesn't dry out before you use it all since it is on the pricier side.
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I really liked how great this brush gripped all my lashes to evenly coat each and every lash. This mascara made my lashes look a lot more full then most others I have used. Because it grabs so well it also made them look longer. Full long lashes what more can you ask for?!?
Angelica B.
Charlotte, NC
This mascara is the Beyonce to all mascaras! lmaoo! This mascara will last me all day wear! Also its adds length and fullness! I have long straigh eye lashes so it realy made my lashes look so great people thought they were FALSIES lol !

I let my sister try it. She ended up taking it -_- Her lashes are short and thin. She fell in love with Perversion!
Jessica B.
One of my favorite mascaras! Got a sample at ulta and went back for the full size asap! Now I've gone through a few tubes over the past year as it is a must have in my collection! It is great with smoke eye like old as it gets a really dark and full application. Wish it was more waterproof and smudge resistant but that's why I wear it with darker or more intense looks.
Sarah S.
Harrisburg, PA
Applicator brush is full and pigment is stark black. The brush holds a fair amount of mascara so wiping it off before applying is advised to avoid clumping on or of your lashes. I often deal with my lashes falling out, and the perversion mascara appears to be hypoallergenic, not bothersome at all to my lashes. True definition and added fullness. Highly recommended.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.