BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Tara K.
This mascara does wonders for my lashes. Very black and the wand is easy to use. Creates a touch of volume yet lengthens them at the same time. All time favourite.
Tiffany N.
Woodbridge, Ontario
Got a sample size of this in sephora's lash stash and I was blown away! Makes your lashes super thick, volumized and long!! Its as close to a false lash look you can get without actually wearing false lashes. Generally, very wet mascaras can weigh down your lashes, but this formula actually holds your lashes up and gives a very perky, fanned out look. Very black which is perfect!
Meagan M.
Heritage Pointe, AB
I actually had never considered buying this until I got a sample at Sephora one day, but I'm so glad I got the sample! I've purchased this a couple times and it's my go-to mascara. It gives perfect volume and length, and is long lasting. I've never seen it flake off or transfer. A little bit goes a long way, which is especially great since it's kind of a high price point!
Saudia B.
Toronto, ON

I absolutely love this mascara! I’ve been using it practically every day for the past 2 months and it never seems to flake. It gives amazing volume without clumping. For work, all it takes is just one coat to get amazing lashes. For nights when I’m going out, I use two coats for extra volume and length (after using an eyelash curler of course).
Kornelia D.
Weymouth, Weymouth
I have a sample size of Perversion Mascara. I like it, but I don't love it. It gives me a nice volume and length, but for the price I guess I expect a bit more. I use heated eyelash curler and I hate it when my eyelashes straighten after I apply mascara.
I think that this mascara one might be great for someone with naturally curled lashes :)
Michelle S.
Lake Cowichan , BC
I recently bought this at Sephora thinking this would be the one....i was sadly mistaken. I work in a very busy restaurant and find I it starts to run after awhile. I thought if I spent more I would get a much better product I was sadly mistaken. It gets warm in the restaurant and I find it starts to run. I've gone back to using my $10 mascara and don't see myself using this as often as I had hoped.
Caitlin B.
Dundee
It's so hard for me to find a mascara that by the end of the day hasn't smudged on me leave me with those lovely panda eyes, the is mascara doesn't and it makes to lashes look amazing( I got asked If I was wearing fakes)

soo happy with this product it's a new must have in my collection and it doesn't break the bank. would recommend to everyone
Jenny A.
Cambridge, ON
I find that this mascara, despite its great ratings, was too watery and then too heavy for my eyelashes. It was really hard to get off at night, even though it wasn't waterproof, but took forever to dry when I would put it on in the morning, often resulting in those black lash marks while putting on my makeup. too bad because I love UD makeup!
Angelica H.
Riverview, FL
This one is my favorite mascara ever!
It gives and special effect to my eyelashes and I feel like I don't need to wear fake eyelashes to get a profesional look with no big effort. I highly recommend and the price is perfect in relation with the quality and results...
Rosemary H.
My go to daily mascara! I love how it lengthens my eyelashes as well as increase their volume. When I'm going out and really want dramatic eyelashes I use the subversion eyelash primer. This is a staple in my make-up bag. I've tried Smashbox's Full Exposure and Benefit's They're Real in the past and found this one to be the winner hands down!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.