BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Marcela C.
Toronto, ON
Not big on mascara since I love my falsies but I love putting this one in my bottom lashes. I have very thin and short lashes but this mascara makes them look longer as thicker. It's not oily so it never ends up creasing under my eyes.
Amrose S.
This is one of my favourites actually it super black and makes my eyelashes so flattering I have brown eyes so it makes my eye colour pop. I think it's a good price if you want to have those flawsless eyeslashes deck recommend it
Theresa H.
North York , PA
Longer lasting volumized lashes is what this product gives me! I was totally in love with it. I went back three more times!! Goes to show you how much I loved it. This is a buy and never regret product!! Best of all no clumps!!!
Emily M.
HALIFAX, NS
I really enjoyed this mascara and I found it really helped to lengthen my stubby lashes. However, I think there are other better mascaras out there that I would like to try and would probably not repurchase this in the near future.
Rianna C.
This is a okay mascara I liked it but I found the brush wasn’t for me it didn’t do anything for my lashes and can get a bit clumpy with too many coats. I like the product as it’s long lasting but I tend to only use it as a back up.
Gaylynne F.
Edmonton , AB
I hate all mascaras lately and haven't found one that doesn't smudge on my lower lashes. This one has a nice bristled brush that grabs the hairs and the black is really black. I do find it does smudge on me after a few hours of wear.
BB B.
This is just the best mascara i have ever tried. So easy to use and it makes you lashes to look so long. This is also long lasting. I don't have this product anymore, but when a had it i used every day.
Katie H.
FK13 6AY
I feel like this mascara is very underrated as it is amazing and is very black and lengthening and gives you a lot of volume and is a decent price for a high end mascara.
Emma R.
Moray , Keith
I love this mascara, leaves lashes looking full but not clumpy. If you apply enough and have strong long lashes it actually looks like your wearing false ones! Would definitely but this product again, well and truly worth the money.
C.K R.
I LOVE the fact you can get this in a travel size. I don't always wear mascara and hate wasting full sized ones.
Because of this this is my go to mascara. The colour is very good, it's not clumpy and the applicator is just right.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.