BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Jess W.
Willow way, Epsom
Adding length and volume to the lashes is a must for me and this little guy goes the job. Slim packaging and easy application you can flutter tjose lashes without needing to add falsies
Emma R.
Earby, Lancashire
i've only ever had sample sizes of this mascara but ill definitely consider purchasing the full size once all my minis run out! it separates my lashes and makes them look thick and full
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
First off, I love the brush on this mascara. I'm all about a larger brush, and this one behaves so well. It deposits mascara evenly on my lashes and not at all on my eyelids. Also, the color really is as richly black as described. And finally, here's a mascara that you can open and love immediately without having to wait a week for it to dry out some (that is, if you prefer drier formulas like I do). After one coat, I could tell that Perversion definitely added length, and I love how rich the black color is. However, I didn't notice too much in the way of volume increase.
Now I don't normally wear two coats of mascara, but with Perversion, the second coat actually made a difference without going clumpy. It was with this second coat that I got the volume along with the length. I'm very pleased and impressed with the amount of separation the brush offers, even with added coats.
Olivia R.
Makes your lashes full and volumised and I definitely prefer it to other mascaras and it's easy to apply to top lashes rather than bottom lashes. I bought it at Debenhams in London and you 100% recommend to others!
Brooke M.
SUNDERLAND, Tyne and Wear
ALL TIME FAVOURITE MASCARA EVER!
I love everything about this mascara! I'm currently using this and I'm so glad I spent that bit extra on it! It makes my lashes look so nice! Whether your want a full look or even a natural look, the brush is so versatile!
Liana P.
This is a pretty good all-around mascara. It's not clumpy, it's relatively volumizing, and it's easy to wash off. I have short eyelashes though so I'm still on the hunt for something with a little more oomph.
Zoe J.
Bury, Lancs
Good mascara. Does what it's supposed to, makes lashes look longer and thicker. Does not clump even after I've had it for ages. Purchased for debenhams and it was okay value for money
Sophie M.
North Lanarkshire, ['', '', '']
This mascara is very good. It can look clumpy on the wand although when you apply it, it makes your eyelashes long and voluminous. It is a very good price and I would definitely buy again and recommend to others.
Katie A.
exeter
My favourite mascara as it's really lifting and makes them so long and thick and not clumpy at all because of all the bristles it has on the wand, I will 100% buy again and recommend it to everyone, it's so good
ellie e.
sheffield
This mascara is the best mascara I have ever used.it makes my lashes the longer,blacker and bolder.it makes the look so nice and does not make them look clumpy at all.i would definitely recommend this product.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.