BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Gayathri J.
Portland , OR
If u want long thick black lashes then this is the one to go for. You'll be able to build up the thickness and it does good job in separating the lashes. It's worth the amount you pay for it.
Tyler G.
Sarnia Ont
I got this mascara in Sephora favourites lash stash box in deluxe sample size and I love it, it gives your lashes volume. My eye colour is hazel and this mascara compliments my eyes. I would %100 buy this product again.
Claudia K.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Very PIGMENTED and true to 3x black colour. Does intensify lashes a lot however can get very clumpy when applying onto lashes. 12ml lasts a while however I won't be buying this product again.
Molly B.
I've bought this mascara at least 5 times! I've been using it for around 2 years and will never use another mascara again! The formula makes my lashes look longer and fuller, giving a false lash effect! I will continue to repurchase this for as long as I can!
Cassandra R.
This is actually one of the best mascaras I've tried. I used to use better than sex by too faced, but ever since I've tried perversion I've been hooked. It's very lengthening, and I love it because it's not clumpy at all.
Rhianna B.
Victoria
This is my go to mascara from urban decay. The brush is excellent to use and nicely sized. The formula gives volume and length without clumps, and it lasts on the lashes throughout the day.
emme r.
BEAUTIFUL mascara! But this is not for the faint of heart- or those natural makeup days. This mascara is loud and bold and veryy black, and gives me the lashes I never thought I had.
💋 N.
This mascara is so good it makes your eyelashes curled and sets them so nice. The value of this is good for what your paying for. It’s easy applied to your lashes and i would buy it again.
Vanessa S.
Etobicoke, ON
I got this mascara as a sample and never purchased the full size. I love the wand but my lashes looked too natural with this mascara. If you want that type of look than it's good for that.
Jess W.
Willow way, Epsom
Adding length and volume to the lashes is a must for me and this little guy goes the job. Slim packaging and easy application you can flutter tjose lashes without needing to add falsies
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.