BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Jessica B.
One of my favorite mascaras! Got a sample at ulta and went back for the full size asap! Now I've gone through a few tubes over the past year as it is a must have in my collection! It is great with smoke eye like old as it gets a really dark and full application. Wish it was more waterproof and smudge resistant but that's why I wear it with darker or more intense looks.
Kerissa J.
Surprise, AZ
I got this mascara as a sample from Ulta. I lost my go to mascara so I said heck why not.
Girl rly let me tell you!!! It was light weight, it separated my lashes but not only that it gave them length and curled them up. I was sitting in front of the mirror like omg!!
the color I got was black and it was a true black. Didn't flake during the day or loose it's curl either.
Alex B.
Arlington, VA
I LOVE this mascara. It goes on very thick and dark, and I have actually been asked if I am wearing fake eyelashes when I have this mascara on. Works best for a dramatic look, it's easy to apply. If you don't do dramatic looks very frequently, I recommend getting the travel sized version so the tube doesn't dry out before you use it all since it is on the pricier side.
Danielle B.
Gainesville, FL
This is my go to prestige brand mascara. I tried better than sex to try to keep up with the rave about it but honestly for me this just made my lashes look way better! I love the brush and the formula is smooth and creamy, I rarely get clumps or chunks on the wand. It lengthens my lashes while making them full! I have tried a dupe for this but nothing compares to the original and I always go back to this mascara! I highly recommend it and don’t think it gets the love it deserves!
Angelica B.
Charlotte, NC
This mascara is the Beyonce to all mascaras! lmaoo! This mascara will last me all day wear! Also its adds length and fullness! I have long straigh eye lashes so it realy made my lashes look so great people thought they were FALSIES lol !

I let my sister try it. She ended up taking it -_- Her lashes are short and thin. She fell in love with Perversion!
Shelby B.
Franklin, IN
I really liked how great this brush gripped all my lashes to evenly coat each and every lash. This mascara made my lashes look a lot more full then most others I have used. Because it grabs so well it also made them look longer. Full long lashes what more can you ask for?!?
Becky A.
Woodridge, IL
This is a great mascara that really covers lashes well. It makes them look really long and black. I don't curl my lashes, so I can't speak to how it holds curl. I like that there was minimal flaking and that it came off fairly easily with soap and water. The only downfall is the price. I have a hard time paying a lot for mascara when there are great drugstore mascaras.
Liz A.
I love the perversions mascara by urban decay. It's easy to apply and goes on smooth without clumping. The package is simple but isn't ugly. The mascara lasts all day, no need to reapply. I highly recommend this, even if your watching your pennies. Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
Sabrina K.
Long Grove, IL
I don’t mind this mascara but I think the price is too pricey for the formula. I know it’s not waterproof, but I’ve tried other mascaras that aren’t waterproof yet they can handle a little bit of the water/tears that come out of my eyes. This one takes a while to dry and does leave some residue if any water is put on it but it does give very nice volume to the lashes.
Kelly R.
New Hudson, MI
This mascara is very easy to use and goes on well. It does not clump and applys very dark color which I like. I use it almost everyday to coat my lashes. I would buy this again. I think it is good quality but the price is a little expensive. I would buy again.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.