BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Emily W.
Leeds
My favourite of all time- I love this mascara. I constantly repurchase this product as I've never found a mascara as good as this. It adds length and volume and doesn't transfer at all. It makes my lashes look super black and I love this product!
Jenna C.
camrose, AB
Love this mascara! Makes my lashes look so long and voluminous! The only con I have is that after you apply it just be careful and let it dry because it does smudge easily because it's a wetter formula! But other than that I absolutely love it!
Jaleesa C.
At first I got a mini Perversion mascara in a mix palette and I completely fell in love. The packaging is stunning just like all of UD's packaging and is totally worth spending a little more for it. It makes your lashes look stunning and doesn't really cause fall out or leave your lashes sticky afterwards, basically a great mascara!
kristal b.
Mission, BC
I love this mascara. It applies evenly and doesn't make my lashes look clumpy and gross. It makes them look super long as well. Almost like I'm wearing falsies or have eyelash extensions
Ellie T.
Fallowfield, Manchester
One of my favourite ever mascaras as it simultaneously makes lashes look full and volumised but at the same time gives a lot of length. It is very long lasting, however, can start to leave dark circles under the eyes after a long period of wear.
Natasha A.
Bradford, West Yorkshire
Makes my eyelashes simply look amazing. I'd say after 7+ hours I do notice a little bit of fall out/blackness under the eyes but I do have very watery eyes. I probably would buy again as it does make my eyelashes feel weightless and look amazing.
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
I got this mini mascara along with 8 others in a little set. I really like the formula it is never flaky and dry never clumps either. I like the brush it really fluffs my lashes and makes them look nice BUT natural. One of my new favorites for sure
Sylvia N.
I'm rating it 4 stars because I find that it's clumpy and nothing really special. It's a wet formula, and it's not volumizing at all. It's more lengthening and i'm disappointed by the claim that it volumizes. All in all, I wouldn't repurchase.
Trulee R.
Ontario
This delivers volume, length and curl! This is the total package! This mascara will not leave your lashes feeling crunchy or hard! It keeps lashes feeling soft and lush. I love this products and when I wear this mascara I get many complements!
Hannah C.
Even though this mascara is highly raved about (which is why I bought it) I havent fallen in love with it the way i did with the Narz audaucious mascara it just makes my eyelashes clump which is bad because my eyelashes are naturally quite clumpy as it is so it did nothing for them
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.