BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Jennie J.
Love it! Doesn't dry out my lashes and it doesn't clump my lashes together. I use it every day. I have found some mascaras dry my eyelashes out really bad, but I've never had that problem with this stuff. I love it!
Julianna F.
Corunna, ON
I did not like this mascara at all, i got in the naked on the run kit. I found the formula too clumpy and sticky. The product runs and rubs around the eyes. The applicator is great and the deluxe sample size is nice.
Lea G.
Bronx, NY
One of my favorite high end mascaras, the formula makes my lashes look longer and fuller, I love the brush and it doesn't clump or make my lashes look bad, it adds a nice curl and looks natural, I would buy it again
Heidi W.
Glenrothes
Not a massive fan of this. I don't find that it really does all that much for me. It is very black but I would only ever use it if a was wearing false lashes as well. So in that respect it's a bit of a miss for me.
Milla P.
Muswell hill, London
A great mascara! Not very clumpy at all, my only issue is that it takes quite a while to dry which means it often smudges when I apply it so have to be really careful! Gorgeous jet black, creates a really bold look
Jessica L.
This is going to be a staple in my makeup bag! I love how this product applies to my lashes. It makes my lashes look bold and beautiful. Use it on a daily basis and have recommended it to a number of my friends!
Julie L.
Ayrshire, Dreghorn
Probably one of the best mascaras out there.  My eyelashes have a mind of their own and this stuff helps.....a lot!  I got a little tube of the subversion along with my mascara....it worked wonders too!
Tanya M.
Belcoo, Fermanagh
Great mascara for lengthening lashes. Lashes did not feel dry and flaky instead they felt hydrated. They looked almost like falsies. Long and separated. I live it amen yhe packaging is nice too. Would repurchase.
Chelsea H.
Orlando, FL
I love this mascara! It is very full and lengthening! It lasts all day and is easy to remove at the end of the day! The applicator is also comfortable when applying. I highly recommend this mascara, especially if you are looking for more full and longer lashes!
Megan W.
EUCH! AMAZING! I love this mascara so much! That packaging is lush! And the the formula is so good makes my lashes so long and luxurious my eye colour is between blue and grey and it makes my eyes pop! I love it!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.