BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Lusi J.
I have really long lashes, meaning that often my mascara ends up "printing" to under my eye or just below my eyebrows, and it isn't a good look! This one, thankfully has never done that to me, so I keep on buying it and loving it. It lengthens, volumises, and curls your lashes, so a good all rounder!
Erica H.
Pools cove, NL
All I can say is WOW!!! It comes with a fat brush in a fat bottle (lol) ... it's waterproof and gets into every angle of your eyelashes which leaves them with a perfect coat ,curled to perfection and lengthened to their max with a wide spread added. Go do yourself a favour and go buy one of these or 5 😆
Sophie M.
Yaxley, Peterborough
I've been obsessed with this mascara for so long! Sure, it's pricer than most mascaras but you can frequently buy a value pack in the sale for it much more than the single tube. I'd highly recommend if you want something a little less put together - great for Halloween! This can be bought on the urban decay site or through any high end department store.
Emily M.
2000 9th street brandon mb
Great at lengthening the lashes, they could be more full but I liked how long they seemed. It is flakey by the end of the night but lasts a long time before it starts to do that. Roller lash from benefit is my first choice but this comes a close second
Brittany D.
Burlington, ON
This is a pretty good mascara as far as "high end" ones go. It is very dark and pigmented, and will make your lashes look long and voluminous! The only downside is that it tends to bother my eyes - and mine are not sensitive so beware if yours are! While there are better mascaras on the market, this one isn't horrible!
Jennifer P.
Bayamon
This is one of my favorite mascaras! It gives me length and never gets clumpy or dry. It also lasts long. The brush shape and size make it easy to apply. I really love this one. It is just as great or even better than the competition.
Holly P.
I really enjoy using this mascara as it lengthens, darkens and adds volume to my lashes. The packing is simple yet really eye catching. When I purchased this, it only came in a small size, so not sure if there is a bigger size available or not. Would definitely consider repurchasing this mascara.
Molly O.
Wrexham , Wrexham
Separates lashes perfectly, and lengthens lashes too. I also love the applicator brush, but the mascara flakes off and leave me with black under my eyes which really disappointed me. Wasn't impressed at all and believe it is over hyped for the price.

Maybe I should try the waterproof version.
Layla B.
This mascara is the bomb.com it makes my lashes look so voluminous and long ! Not a day goes by when some body doesn't comment on how long and full my eyelashes look this us truly the best mascara ever! ! 💖💖💖
Kassidy W.
Fredericton
I first tried this mascara a few years ago, and I fell in love. It gives great length and thickness to the lashes without being overly heavy. I tried others mascaras but always found myself going back to this one. It will always BE MY FAVOURITE
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.