BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Jennifer P.
Bayamon
This is one of my favorite mascaras! It gives me length and never gets clumpy or dry. It also lasts long. The brush shape and size make it easy to apply. I really love this one. It is just as great or even better than the competition.
Holly P.
I really enjoy using this mascara as it lengthens, darkens and adds volume to my lashes. The packing is simple yet really eye catching. When I purchased this, it only came in a small size, so not sure if there is a bigger size available or not. Would definitely consider repurchasing this mascara.
Christine K.
Burlington , ON
This is probably one of the best mascaras I’ve used. It’s brush is long and gets the whole part of the eyelashes in one swipe. It makes them longer and does so without clumping. It also lasts a long time as you get a lot of product with only needing to just dunk into the tube once each time.
Layla B.
This mascara is the bomb.com it makes my lashes look so voluminous and long ! Not a day goes by when some body doesn't comment on how long and full my eyelashes look this us truly the best mascara ever! ! 💖💖💖
Kassidy W.
Fredericton
I first tried this mascara a few years ago, and I fell in love. It gives great length and thickness to the lashes without being overly heavy. I tried others mascaras but always found myself going back to this one. It will always BE MY FAVOURITE
Nikki A.
Brampton, ON
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE MASCARA !! not clumpy, makes my lashes extra long ! Great product ! The mascara wand doesn't break unlike other wands, lasts all day, not flakey !! 10/10 Wonderful product!!  I would definitely reccomdend this product to and beauty lover
Molly O.
Wrexham , Wrexham
Separates lashes perfectly, and lengthens lashes too. I also love the applicator brush, but the mascara flakes off and leave me with black under my eyes which really disappointed me. Wasn't impressed at all and believe it is over hyped for the price.

Maybe I should try the waterproof version.
claire m.
Jordanstown , Newtownabbey
Mascara that gives great length, volume and overall style. I use this product on a daily basis as it lasts all day and all night. The lightweight wand allows easy application however the consistency of the product is very thick and allows smudging. I would recommend to others for all its pros.
Zahavah K.
Toronto, ON
This is one of the best mascaras I have ever used.  It never dries out or gets clumpy.  I have rebought it multiple times.  I have used it on many different eye colour and lash types (thick, thin, straight, curly) and everyone has loved it.  Definitely worth the money.
Kaylee P.
Victoria, BC
I wanted this to be my new favourite mascara as I heard great things, but one star off because it smudged above my eye during the day (didn't matter if I was wearing powder on my eyes or not). Otherwise, the formula was the perfect consistency and the brush was able to reach all my lashes.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.