BY URBAN DECAY #11 in Mascara

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Buy on Sephora*
Ashlie D.
Norman, OK
This is probably one of my favorite mascaras of all time. I have been through several tubes of it. It's a very wet VERY black formula and it coats the lashes SO well. It's one of the few mascaras that makes my lashes ultra dark and voluminous. It also does a very good job at separating the lashes. My only complaint is I feel like it dries up quickly. But I always go back to it because it is just so beautiful.
Amy N.
Seattle, WA
On some days I love this mascara on others I don't. But I think it's really because I love thicker and fuller lashes that are borderline spidery. Perversion takes many coats to get to the thickness that I usually prefer, but it does really work to lengthen your lashes and the formula is ultra creamy compared to many other that I've used. And surprisingly my tube has not dried out yet even though I had forgotten to close it!
maggie l.
A pretty awesome mascara! I can NOT go a day without mascara, i try all brands, and usually like most of them. I also usually rotate mascaras after finishing one brand/tube. This is one of my top 5 of all time mascaras though! It gives me the length, depth, curl, thickness, and color that i want! I originally tried a sample size and have gone through two full sizes since! I think its a good price for the product too.
Krystin T.
Ocala
My friend raves about this mascara so I gave it a try. Loved it for a subtle look. Does not help with volume that much but it's good for an everyday workday look. The only problem I had was that my lashes are so long it left black marks from the lashes on my upper lid right under my brows. Not sure why it transferred even after several hours of wear time. So this would be perfect for you if you don't have long lashes.
Madeline J.
Mesa, AZ
First, I love the brush on this mascara, it's so nice and big, it coats all your lashes and lifts, curls, separates, and adds volume. The formula is great, the black is so deep and rich and it lasts forever on your lashes. I've been buying this mascara for ages and I will continue to buy it. I love it, it is so fantastic.
Rikka I.
I like this, but I have to use a lash primer before it to get the effect I want. I like the applicator. It does have a slight volumizing effect, but a primer really brings it out. I like that it doesn't flake on me. I am debating on whether or not to buy the full size. I have had multiple delux sizes.
Jazmin P.
is a pretty good mascara, it feels very light and it dries quickly which is a plus for me. the price is very reasonable almost the same price as a drugstore mascara. the packaging is cute and perfect when traveling, it would buy again but it doesnt give u that dramatic look. overall is a great product.
Rieanna L.
Salmon, ID
Love it! People always ask me if my lashes are my lashes, and I feel so humble and happy to say yes they are! With a smile on my face. Definitely a product I'll be buying again, I have the travel size and full size. If your dark side tells you to buy it, do it, there's cookies on the dark side ;)
Ana R.
Newport News, VA
This is definitely one of the best mascaras I've tried ever!  I bought this at Sephora, and it lengthens and gives great volume!  I also like the wand, I feel like I am able to apply the formula evenly all over my lashes on the top and bottom without making any mistakes.  It also does a good job of defining and separating my lashes.  This product is pricier than other mascaras but it will you last you awhile!
Rachel L.
Birmingham, MI
I've always wondered why this mascara does get more hype on youtube/instagram. It's really easy to build volume and doesn't flake through out the day. It has a very creamy texture that feels a little weird at first but actually makes application quicker. I have repurchased this four or five times
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.