BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Bri B.
Tamaqua, PA
After swearing by Too Faced Better than Sex Mascara for years, I decided to change things up and try out Sephora's mascara mini box which gives you a coupon for 1 full size after you try out all 6. After using all of them a few times, Urban Decay's Perversion stuck out and performed like no other! I have since tried to use other mascaras, only to return back because I never get results quite like the ones I get with Perversion! Urban Decay Perversion MascaraSephora Favorites Lash Stash To Go
Stephanie L.
Seymour, TN
I have a love hate relationship with this mascara. It works great unless you use fiber lashes or fake lashes. Then I have to use another. Alone it works great and last. It is better than most, but Rimmel scandleyes and soap and glory thick and fast is better.
Cassidy L.
Louisville, KY
This mascara is pretty good! It doesnt clump up, it didnt rub off easily or anything. The packaging is cute and simple which i enjoy. The most impressive is the fact that it really did help my lashes grow! I was skeptical about it but it really did work.
Alyssa M.
Bloomington
This mascara is amazing if you know how to use it. The formula is very, VERY wet, so you have to wait a good 30 seconds before applying an additional coat. If you don’t wait, it just forms your lashes into four big spikes because the formula is so wet.
Rachel C.
Carmel, IN
I love this mascara! I’m actually wearing right now! It makes my lashes look long and healthy and not clumpy and fake that you can get from other mascaras. It stays on all day for me and makes a nice natural look that really enhances my eyes! I love it!
Rebecca H.
This mascara is perfect! I was skeptical at first because I always have trouble with mascaras getting clumping and not giving me a nice finish, but this mascara is the complete opposite it never gets clumpy and the finish is amazing. I would recommend.
Jonique D.
Quincy, MA
I used to be obsessed with my too faced better than sex mascara, but when I purchased this one, this one has replaced it as my new favorite. I started to realize how much better this one was compared to the too faced mascara, and this one makes my eyelashes look so much better. They also don't leave me looking like a raccoon by the end of the day and doesn't transfer. Once it's on your lashes, they are on your lashes. I love this mascara so much, it is the greatest one I have tried in a long time.
Jodi H.
Altavista
I only buy Urban Decay mascara. Other mascara I have used in the past clumps up on my eye lashes & is heavy and gross, UD definitely has never done that to my lashes. Perversion is my absolute favorite but trouble maker is also another great choice.
Bethany C.
I love this mascara because it gives you volume and thickness. It’s easy to take off and easy to build. I have always like Urban Decay mascara’s and I especially liked this one. You can buy it at Ulta or Sephora. I would definitely recommend this.
Kristina S.
Tacoma, Washington
I have not purchased the full size of this, YET. I have tried the sample size when I had ordered makeup from Sephora and I was blown away. My eyelashes are decently long enough where it just needs help being lifted and seen. Perversion brushed through my lashes evenly and coated it evenly as well. It was the perfect amount of product on my lashes. Everyone has different expectations of their lashes and this mascara happened to help me reach my lash expectations. My lashes looked pretty natural.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.