BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Danielle H.
England
Takes too long to dry but it’s the mascara I use the most. I’ve had it for ages and there is still a lot left. Sometimes you do need to wipe it on a piece of tissue as it has lumps of product on the brush.
Lauren S.
I’ve been using this mascara for just over a year now and it’s so good. I’m on the same bottle and I use it every day - that’s how long it lasts and it hasn’t even dried up at all. It doesn’t make my lashes look clumpy and it dries really quickly so you don’t end up making a mess on the top of your eyelids.
Brooke P.
I love this mascara! It gives my lashes a fluffy but dramatic effect if that makes sense. It builds up without getting clumpy and it keeps my lashes lifted all day! Only thing I have noticed is that the formula dries up, so I only get a good 2 months out of it.
Mekayla M.
I absolutely love this mascara it’s gives you long and wispy lashes and I am in love!!! You don’t need to apply lots of mascara for it to look beautiful. You can’t keep it for a long time tho or it will start to clump up, but I would definitely buy this again.
Jessie C.
Houghton, England
This mascara has a nice basic wand, I felt that whenever I used it I would always have a nice lash day.
Never clumpy, nice and full. I liked it a lot!
HOWEVER, it transferred like crazy! I would get panda eyes almost immediately with it, I can now only wear it if I intend to use flash lashes! What a shame.
mel D.
I fell in love with this mascara, I have long but straight lashes and it makes them look so good!
i hate when my lashes looks spidery lashes because of the mascara but this one doesn't look patchy it's just so good probably one of my favourite mascara ever
Kelly L.
Manchester
Amazing mascara! It is a perfect mascara if you are wanting full lashes but not clumpy. It really enhances your natural eyelashes. I have really long black eyelashes already and when I put this on it helps make them look more longer, thicker and vey black. I usually get the travel size one as it is more affordable and lasts me months! 10/10 product.
Meagan R.
Mississauga, ON
This mascara is INCREDIBLE. It separates lashes, gives volume and lengthens! The only downfall to this product is the large spoilie. I got a full size + travel size of this product for only $20 CAD on sephora’s app. This is also my second time repurchasing!
Antonia H.
Amersham
I use this mascara everyday and it would take a lot to make me use a different one. Doesn't clump at all and is super volumising and does a good job at lengthening too. I would recommend to all, but especially to people with long thin or sparse lashes.
Niamh M.
Larne
This is by far my favourite mascara. I got it when it came out and it is so easy to apply. The brush is lovely and soft and it’s very buildable when applying. Pricey but definitely worth it and it is by far my go to. Would buy again definitely! 10/10
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.