BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Glycogen
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Lisa G.
Loved this product! Great formula and buildable mascara for full looking long lashes. Didn't clump very easily. My only issue with this product was the price and the tubing. Piece did end up breaking off easily and it made it hard to clear off excess product from the brush so pricing was not the best for that. Otherwise I would recommend this product it's a great mascara!
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀μαρία μ.
Essex, Wivenhoe
I purchased this mascara by chance after getting my make up done by urban decay for prom. The make up artist used this mascara so I bought it and I have never looked back since. Not only does it last forever, but the brush is really big with lots of bristles giving incredible thick and long looking eyelashes. I have quite thin lashes and not very many hairs and I found it very easy to build up this mascara without it looking too clumpy.
Louise H.
waterford
Perversion is the only mascara I wear because it does everything I want a mascara to do. It colors my lashes a lovely deep black, it adds volume and it stays on all day and night. Plus is does not flake, nor does it smudge off and end up giving me raccoon eyes. My lashes are a decent length but look and this mascara paints my nearly invisible tips so perfectly that I end up looking like I'm wearing false lashes. It's a fantastic product!
Georgina N.
I got a sample of this and I must say, it is a very good little mascara. I love the brush on this as it coats every lash and separates them well. It keeps a lovely amount of volume although the same problem as the Too Faced one, it dries out pretty quickly. To be fair, I did have a sample size so that could be the reason why it did dry up so quickly so I can hold that against the product.
Jemma G.
Sale, Cheshire
Not sure how I feel about this mascara. I don't hate it or anything but it just doesn't stand out and is not one i grab for even why its more pricey. It is lengthening and gives volume but you can get better for less. If you want a good value mascara go for a drugstore one that has good reviews over this!
Theluxlifex A.
Sydney
The end result was great with this mascara, however I do feel that  it didn't last very long and dried out quite quickly compared to other mascaras and lasted around only 2 or 3 months. I use to use this product every day and I loved using it but was quite pricey (I paid around 20euros so $35.00 AUD) for something that lasted me a very short period of time.
Marta S.
This is a great product because it doesn't rub off on the lower lash line and just below the eyebrow (doesn't leave the annoying little dots after a few hours of wear). Lasts all day. The packaging is great because it is sleek and compact. 7/10. I wish it was waterproof because my eyes tend to water a lot. I would recommend this.
Ravleen K.
Even though this is a pretty good mascara, it's not the best one I have tried. It's long lasting, lengthening and smudge proof. It dries fairly quickly and gives an okay volume but it's nothing special. Especially for the price! I much rather prefer tarte's lights camera lashes or even too faced's better than sex. Even some drugstore mascaras are on par with this.
Ravneet B.
one of the best marcara's i've used! this makes my lashes so long and curled. I use this almost everyday and it lasts the whole day. It makes lashes look volumized and so long. I bought this from sephora and i have repurchased it ever since. Great mascara!!
∂¡иα є.

Love this mascara so much! Adds so much volume and length to my lashes. Used on top of the subversion lash primer creates the most insane results for me; like I'm wearing falsies !
This is from th high end mascara that I considered rebuying again and again. It gives me such big dramatic volume and it builds really nice. A little pricey but so worth it
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.