BY URBAN DECAY #17 in Mascara

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Beatriz P.
Lima, Perú
Beat mascara from the brand. This is one of my favorite high end mascaras. It doesn't clump up and leaves my lashes looking long and fluffy and almost natural looking (but dramatic natural). Love it to death. It doesn't dry out. I alreay have a backup for when i fininsh the one i have now.
Nancy R.
Polygon, ['', '', 'Southampton
THE BEST MASCARA EVER!
If you're looking for a mascara that gives you longer, fuller lashes this is the one for you! I have short, thin lashes and struggle to find mascaras that create that 'false lash effect.' Since using Perversion I get that desired look and it lasts all day.. it may be a bit pricey for a mascara but it's 1000% worth every penny!
Aurora C.
Sioux City, IA
I definitely swear by this product! It's a holy grail of mine it doesn't clump it gives me the volume and length I'm looking for! Long lasting and I'm almost positive this is water proof because I've gone to the gym with it and it stayed on even though I got my sweat on! Definitely worth the price!
Jade G.
I love a think brush, even though the brush wasn't as big as I would usually use, you get a very good coverage of mascara.
The finish lasted all day with no flaking, the only down side is the formula dried out in the bottle within a month of use.
Lindsi G.
Fredericton, NB
This might have been the very first mascara I fell in love with after getting one in an ipsy bag 3 years ago. It's such a great mascara, not clumpy super volumizing. I've been asked if I'm wearing falsies while just wearing this mascara. Amazing. I do however like the sample sizes more than the large tube. I find the bigger tubes wand is too large.
Donya R.
This line the mascara and the eye liner OMG I fell in love with it as soon as I used it! I got it as a gift and it's works amazing! So easy to apply does not smudge and crack. Can't wait to get my hands on more
@Beautybymedonya
Abi L.
I love how natual this looks but also how mjch volume my lashes get. The bottle lasts forever! Only downside is it kind of melts a d sits under my eyes after a long day however i dont know if that just because its old as ive had it a long time.
Bekky C.
Cobridge, Stoke-on-Trent
Words can't really describe how amazing this makes my lashes look. So easy to apply and lasts really well. I've not had to use false lashes since using this as it makes my lashes look flawless. Such good value for money for the quality of the product and it would be difficult to sway me into using any other mascara as this would be hard to beat.
Isobel W.
Chelmsford , Essex
This is a really lovely mascara, which I find to be very lengthening in particular. It is not clumpy at all, which may actually be to it's detriment as I do not find a great deal of volume with this. However, the result is very natural long looking lashes, which can be combined with other mascaras to get volume too and a false lash effect.
Elise R.
This mascara is good. I do like the brush but be careful on the bottom ashes because the brush is super thick. It gives your lashes a lot of fullness and some length and it doesn't seem to flake too much throughout the day. However I didn't like the fact that too much product comes out and it makes a mess because it smudges everywhere.
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.