BY URBAN DECAY

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua (Water/EAU)
  • Synthetic Beeswax
  • Acacia Senegal Gum
  • Stearic Acid
  • Palmitic Acid
  • Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Cera Carnauba/Cire de Carnuba)
  • Butylene Glycol
  • Serine

May Contain: CI 77499 Iron Oxides

Charlotte A.
West Lothian
tarte™ rainforest of the sea water foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 15  I have always wanted to try this product heard from friends it’s good but have never actually bought it because of money but maybe one day
Jade T.
Silver Bell Way, Lanark
This mascara is great as it gives your eyelashes volume and length! The applicator is great and the mascara itself is a good formula. The only downside is that it can occasionally be quite clumpy but other than that it’s great.
Amelia G.
Norwich, Norwich
I really like this mascara, after getting a miniature from a beauty convention and trying it i had to buy the full product and its even better than the mini. The wand makes it really easy to get even into the innermost corners of the eye and lift all the lashes, and the formula means that it lasts all day and looks soooo good.
Katie L.
Dublin, Ireland
There are not enough words in the English language to explain how much I love this mascara. It's matte black which I love. Everytime I use it, people think I am wearing fake lashes. I can't fault this at all. I have used it for about a year now as I got it as part of a palette but I'll buy it separately when it's finished. Go buy it, I can't see you regretting it.
Brett K.
Wakaw, SK
Nice mascara I like the wand as it is small and gets into the corners really well. It does get clumpy and find too much product pulls up so you might find yourself wiping excess mascara off the wand. Gives lashes a nice lift without clumping the lashes together. Does smudge a bit under the eye throughout the day but it doesn't flake
Kiri G.
Grafton
This is hands down the best mascara I have ever used. It makes my lashes just pop, it adds curl, length and definition all in one, this mascara is honestly amazing! Best of all it doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes. My one gripe is it's not waterproof and does have a tendency to smudge a little.
Victoria C.
I love Urban Decay Perversion Mascara - it’s my go to mascara if I’m going out or want dramatic lashes! It’s super black and really heavily thickens lashes. It lengthens them too. It lasts well without crumbling or smudging.
Ann K.
Edmonton, AB
Ii received a sample of this and I quite liked it. I really like the brush, it’s full and soft and really combs through lashes beautifully. It’s very dark and dramatic.
Ashley S.
London
The only mascara I’ve found doesn’t make my eyelashes clumpy and spidery. Easy to apply wand and plenty of product. A bit pricey but expected from a high end beauty product. Packaged nicely and fit for purpose.
Joy A.
Furn El chebak, Beirut
I do not think this mascara is worth the price, the packaging is super sleek and nice but the formula is disappointing: it does not offer volume or length to my lashes.
I do enjoy using it for my lower lashes, and it does not make my lashes look clumpy
However, i won’t re-purchase this product!
Kianna F.
Taylor D.
Tulsa, OK
Does this mascara flake off throughout the day?
Sonia G.
Maria G.
Does this mascara give you a full effect & plump up your lashes?
Justine K.